New Inazuma

"I want to save my people from a life of captivity"

Xiao nods seemingly satisfied with my awnser. "I shal accompany you, but-"

"Yeah yeah only think of you as a weapon"

"I was going to say but i must still look over Liyue." My eyes widen at his words. Dose he mean it? He's gunna actually stick with me? I step closer to him and swing my arms around him holding the male in a tight embrace.

"Thank you Xiao!"

"My my i see the love birds are back together." I hear my brother laugh. Ass hat. I cant even mumble a response, why do i have to get flustered so easily?!  But to my surprise Xiao dosent denie it eather.

"Ehem" Venti clears his throat bringing the attention back to him, "why dont we have some of Mondstadt's fine wine to celebrate this unique circumstance! It is not every day you take over a country!"

"Yeah its not every day you have an idiot brother who wants to take over a country" i state glaring at Jess.

"I thought we were past this Y/n! Its for our people."

"Oh you mean the people i never got to meet? Yeah ok!"

"Why are you so committed to fighting me?"

"Its not you, its your ideas, your personality, you know everything that makes you, you." Jess rolled his eyes at that.

"Y/n, why don't you want to save the people" Aether asks me with questioning look.

"Frankly? They could leave anytime they want, sure its hard but they could do it, and its not MY responsibility to make sure they were happy when they did nothing for me for what felt like forever" Venti nods his head silently.

"It would be different if they asked me to save them, but not once did they ask that, nor do they seem upset by Baal's system."

"Y/n.... do you not know about the Revolutionary army?"

"What?"

"The Revolutionary army."

"Jess, there is no.... she wouldn't keep that... theres no way..." Jess nods, looking at me with sad eyes, i turn to Aether and Paimon, they look at me with sympathy."

"So many years of isolation... its no wonder you wouldn't know."

"A caged birds song is sorrowful even once they are set free." Venti voices, as tears fill my eyes.

Was this really Baal's doing? Or did i just not notice all the signs? Mabey i just wanted to live in peace, trapped or not. Escape without thinking of the people of my country, of my fathers country.. i choke back the tears and look at Jess.

"If we do this im going to need every detail about everything that happened while ive been imprisoned." He nods

"But for now, i think thats enough Y/n needs to rest a bit. Not that they need any beuti-sleep" Venti says winking my way, i feel a tension behind me and look back to see Xiao glairing holes into the arcon's head.

He takes my hand and draggs me away from the group without a word.

"Y/n, is this.. really what you want?"

"I... I want them to be free,"

"But fighting an ARCON?! even with Barbatos on our side your mother is extremely powerful.. i dont want...i can't have you getting hurt."

I look at Xiao as his eyes rest on his feet.

"Xiao? Was that, a confession?"

"Wh-what?! So what if it w-was? The adepti do not babble in such things as love....

Though, i suppose,

It would be nice to have you by my side."

~~~~~~
End of chapter!

Jk!

Ok that was unexpected, Xiao, like Mr.weapon Xiao, just CONFESSED to me. ME! After the 'confession' Xiao turned tail and disappeared, like it never happened.

I even begin to possess all that just happened.

~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 4 real this time.

Thank yall so much for the support on my A/N, it means a lot to me. I do want to say this story was started around 1.5 when next to nothing was known about Inazuma, now that we have more information, i WOULD update the book but im lazy~ and also dont have any time to play Genshin anymore cus i got a job. So imma wrap up this story in a few more chapters, before i end up contredicting canon to much.

How dose 35 chapters sound to yall? You wont get to see most of the takeover so yall can imagine how that goes for yourself, but i want to show yall the before and after of the battle. IF yall like the sound of that.