Balcony

Aether is a man of few words, his friend on the other hand... would not stop questioning me, I decided to just ignore her. Atsuko was still panicing over him, I dont know why though.

"What happened in Mondstadt?" I voice im enquiry as we walk along the path twords the inn.

Aether looked surprised I didnt know and Atsuko started explaining i was from far away and didnt get out much in a panic.

"Im from Inazuma, we dont get outside news." I say ignoring Atsuko's panic. Aether nodded.

"Inazuma? Where Baal the archon of Electo energy rules over?! That Inazuma?" Pimon speaks up for the first time in a while.

"One of the four winds attcked the city- ah the four winds ar-" i cut off Aether's words

"Set by the arcon Barbatos to protect the city of Mondstadt." I state very dryly "Read up on history, I know of the seven archons. The books in the restricted section of the palace library hold some information."

Aether looked at me in surprise. "Palace?" I stop in my steps reliseing I said to much.

"I- uh used to work as a maid in the palace.. before i left... Inazuma, yeah a maid" I started to panic.

"Wow to work in a palace! That must be so cool" Pimon fowns over me, as i sawter back like a bug.

Aether laughed at my action. Pimon stops and look at him as he laughs

"Whats so funny?!" She almost yells

"Nothing, and Y/n you dont have to tell me anything if you dont want to, but atleast dont lie." Aether said his laugh dieing down.

"She was Lieing?!" Pimon says in suprise

"Ah- well m- Y/n we are almost at Wangshu inn." Atsuko spoke up. I look forword to see a gorgeous biulding intertwined with a large tree.

"Gorgeous.." I manage to say before noticing my three companions had walked ahead of me. I rush to catch up laughing as I do.

It finally set in, seeing that Inn, the city of Liyue, the plains between the two, im free. This is all new to me, something new after aeons of the same.

I continue to fawn over the views as we work our way up the elevator to the front desk. Before I could decline, Atsuko had already payed for my room for 2 nights.

"Atsuko you doint have to do that."

"I know y/n but you are still my lady though we arnt in Ina- back home" I smile at her

"No, im your friend." I place a hand on her sholder she looks surprised at first but then smiles and turns to Aether.

"We should get back to Liyue." Aether nods and they depart as I turn to the woman at the front desk.

"Hello, I'm Y/n. I will probably be staying here for quite some bit..  if i can afford it.." the woman smiles at my words.

"Verr Goldet, I'm the boss at this inn. Welcome, if you need a job.. we have some hillichurls that hang around the path to the inn. If you think your able i would live to hire you to rid the rodes of them."

I smile "thank you! I will definitely take that job!"

"Lovely, your room is just up those stairs. Heres the key be sure to rest you start tomorrow."

I thank her again then start up the stairs, only to see a balcony. I walk out onto the uncoverd platue, admiring the view barly even noticing I was not alone. I mive to sit apon the railing, and swing my legs over so they dangle over the edge. I wasnt scared, i used to do this all the time back home.

"So are you just going to stand there?" I speak to the man who was standing on the balcony before me. I said i barly noticed him not, completely ignored his exsitence.

"Yes." He states and we sit in silence, till i swing my legs back over the railing and stand on the balcony again. I hold out my hand.

"Y/n" he looks at me confused before turning to leave.

"How rude." He just ignored me, didnt even shake my hand! Wait- do they not do that here? Ahhh..

~~~
Xiao has entered the chat