Confession

"Y/n!" My brother comes up and hugs me from behind "i heard that! Congrats! Your lo-" i cover his mouth and wisper shout directly into his ear.

"Jess, say one more word and I WILL NOT help you take over that stupud country." His lips immediately form a straight line refuseing to say another word.

(A/n i started writeing this before we knew anything about Inazuma- let alone had it been playable, and ive yet to play it so forgive me, i cant remain as canon as i would like)

"You sound like Kuni- always so harsh.." he wispers, i glare at him makeing him quickly shut up again.

We continue to walk back to the winery to recruit the red head, heh- i forgot his name- (a/n more like how to spell it and im to lazy to google it) as we walk Venti playes a tune, i assume it was the song he was creating for Jess and i seeing as it resembled our story quite well.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7zfiMDY35w2w5AvMmOShU5?si=9lgNQl2iSnak-KbPZpOx_Q&utm_source=copy-link

com/track/7zfiMDY35w2w5AvMmOShU5?si=9lgNQl2iSnak-KbPZpOx_Q&utm_source=copy-link

(This is the tune ish)

My mind starts to wonder to all the time ive spend outside the walls. More specifically, the time ive spend with Xiao. His 'confession' confused me but i know it made me happy, mabey, just mabey, it could work.

My feet stop and my eyes search for the adepti. As the rest continue on. I find him walking slowly behind everyone polerarm in hand as though he was on guard duty. I stood still unable to move just looking at him as the moon lit the air around him.

"Wow" i mermer as i look apon the sight

"Say something," i hear Aether say to me "he's waiting for you to say something."

"How do you know" i ask,

"I just do"

My feet betray me as they slowly walk back twords Xiao, unserten on what exactly i would say. My voice also betrays me, its as though my body and mind were separated, conflicted, all becouse of one male.

"Xiao, what did you mean.. by that, i mean. Was that a-"

"It was stupid, forget i said anything at all." He cut me off trying to walk past me but i take ahold of his hand makeing him stop and turn to me.

"If yours wasnt, then- then here is mine." His eyes widen, as a close my own preparing to be rejected. To lose another person who has become special in my heart.

"I, I know im not supposed to accept your feelings, im suppost to be emotionaless, an adepti shouldn't fall in love." I open my eyes, to see him stairing at our hands that were still bonded together. "But, I'm not emotionaless" he looks up and i see the tears in his eyes "i cant help it, but i could never reject you. Im broken, im not what you deserve, but, please. Dont leave, stay with me. If what you say is true and you really do love me, stay with me. For Eternity."

My mind races but my body knew the exact response he needed, my arms rap around his torso as he lays his head on my sholder. Before i knew it my eyes had tears falling aswell.

"In the past three months, you have become so precious to me, but everything precious to me always leaves me. Please, stay." I nod unable to find words to respond to him. He and i are similar in that way, we are always left behind, forgotten. But not anymore, because i wont forget about him, and he wont forget about me. This isn't a silly crush. I want this one to last.

Eternally.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long ass wait, and sappy chapter, seeing as im not devoted to this story im gunna rap it up. Thank you all for your support!!!