"I'll always miss you, Natty."

~~~~~

"So this is where you live, huh?" Natasha asked as soon as they stepped into Elliot's quaint little apartment.

"It is."

The redhead looked around the room and immediately noticed the lack of decorations in the room, making her raise an eyebrow. "It seems....cozy." Her statement sounded like more of a question if anything.

Elliot scoffed in a playful manner, "Don't judge. I'm lucky to be alive in a vampire infested town."

"Oh, please! You could take all of them if you wanted to."

Elliot looked over her shoulder with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "And don't I know it."

"God, I forgot how cocky you are." Natasha commented as Elliot popped the lid off of two beers with her metal hand and handed the redhead one. Both of them taking a sip from their beers at the same time.

The brunette scrunched her nose up, "It's called self love."

Natasha snorted, "Okay, Miss Self Love."

"Shut up." Elliot grumbled as she drank a larger portion of the beverage in her hand.

Natasha chuckled at her friend's expression, "You look like a kicked puppy."

"Are you calling me adorable?" Elliot quipped back.

"Not with that attitude I'm not."

"You love me and you know it." Elliot called over her shoulder as she went to retrieve something from her bedroom.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

~~~~~

The light peaked through the windows of the Barnes' apartment. Her eyes fluttered open as she then attempted to flop over in her bed like she normally would and fall back asleep, but she couldn't. The brunette quickly realized that someone's arm was draped over her waist keeping her in place. She tried to remove her friend's arm, but the redhead didn't budge as she remained soundly asleep.

"Natasha." Elliot whispered, shaking her, attempting to wake her up. Nothing happened. "Natasha." She repeated louder this time. "Natasha!!" And finally the redhead woke up, but quickly pinned Elliot to the bed, holding a knife to the brunette's throat.

"Come down, stabby. It's just me."

Natasha removed the knife, before shoving her friend off of the bed. "Сука." Elliot mumbled.[Bitch]

Natasha peered over the edge of the bed and watched her friend who refused to get up off of the floor, clearly for dramatic flare. "Я могу вас понять, вы же это знаете, правда?" She spoke back to her friend. [I can understand you, you know that, right?]

"That was kind of the point. Now get the hell up, we are getting coffee!"

Elliot then left the room, only to hear her friend calling after her.

"I thought you quit drinking coffee!!"