EP. 11 - Evil in Our Hearts

Start from the beginning

Gohan reluctantly stepped back. "Okay..."

After a while of the Demon King and Princess going back and forth, the Red Jewel began to blink.

Shin furrowed his brows in worry. "That blinking light... What does it mean?"

Goku tilted his head. "I'm not sure."

Niya suddenly began to slow down, and she backed away from Dabura, trembling in agony. "N-No... Not now..."

A crimson aura began to surround her once more.

"What's going on?" Shin gasped.

"It looks like she's in trouble," Goku narrowed his eyes.

The Red Jewel set to continuously glowing. The girl's body began to morph, growing into a familiar woman.

"No!" Shin gasped. "She is transforming into Lady Ayata! She mustn't!"

Gohan didn't hesitate to take off after Niya. As he was reaching for her, his glove began to harden into stone. He hurried to slip it off and let it break onto the ground.

Dabura frowned, upset that his spit did not get rid of Gohan. But he looked up to the sky, "Master Babidi!! Now!!"

Lady Ayata was struggling to take form, but her eyes glared at Gohan.

"I'm sorry!" Gohan went Super Saiyan and punched the half-morphed Saiyaness in the gut.

She retched and fell forward, where Gohan took the opportunity to render her unconscious with a chop to the neck.

The crimson ki vanished, and Niya slumped forward.

Gohan was quick to catch her.

Dabura glared, no longer able to spit in fear it would turn the Red Jewel to stone.

"Time's up," Gohan glared. "You'll be fighting me next."

The Demon growled. "Very well. I'll dispose of all of you if I need to get my hands on the Red Jewel."

Gohan landed with the others and set Niya down onto the ground. "Please watch over," he asked the three men.

"Of course," Goku nodded. "Now go get 'im, son!"

"Right!" Gohan nodded and entered battle with Dabura.

Shin kneeled down to see how the Princess was faring. "Thankfully she is not very injured. Only minor injuries."

"Hmph. She shouldn't have been hurt at all," Vegeta scoffed, finally speaking up. "The legend of the Reincarnation was supposed to birth an unstoppable warrior. But now I see it's rubbish. Nothing but an over exaggerated tale."

"Come again?"

They turned to see Ayata had emerged from the Red Jewel with a scowl.

"You're a fraud," Vegeta frowned.

Ayata growled. "You idiot. I obviously cannot demonstrate my full power in this form, but neither with Niyata's body. It would overwhelm her."

"Pathetic."

The 'Goddess' continued to grow angry.

"Lady Ayata, please control yourself," Shin frowned. "I clearly said to not transform, and you attempted to do so anyway! Babidi was this close to controlling you!"

"Don't underestimate me, Supreme Kai," Ayata crossed her arms. "As if that disgusting wizard could be powerful enough to control me."

Shin sighed. "All I ask is that you please restrain yourself."