Chapter 6: New Swimming Buddy

Updates will now be less frequent because of schoolwork.

Also pretend that Pure Vanilla Cookie rules this kingdom because Vanilla Kingdom got destroyed after defeating DE.

⟨★♪•♪★

Bob plopped face first down his bed.

"What. A. Day."

Bob said, voice muffled by the pillow made of the finest marshmallows.

The Sugar Gnomes did a fine job building Bob and Bosip a sturdy cookie house in under 3 hours or less.

They've spent the majority of the time sightseeing every corner of the kingdom. When Bob asked if seeing everything was necessary, the young brave cookie just simply said "There's just so much to love!".

The child introduced them to all the cookies in the kingdom, even got the privilege to meet Pure Vanilla Cookie himself.

Though the blueberry flavoured cookie was just glad that he gets to finally lay down and rest.

The cookie house was full of surprises. First the Sugar Gnomes offered to build them one, and now the interior was somewhat larger than the exterior.

The place was complete. It included a small complete kitchen, a decent sala set, one bathroom, a dining table, and two beds. Both already on their respected sleeping areas.

It was quarter to 6 pm. Bosip was scrolling through his phone again, checking for any recent updates. Nothing from Amor yet so far. His last text contained the message; "I hope you and Bob got everything under control from this point on! Imma be playin' some Uno with Fever, Sticky, and Geese. Don't mess up you two ^_________^".

He was tired. Bosip knew he was tired, yet he's recently had this feeling of longing. Longing for something. Did he forget about something today?

Surely not right? He looked around the house to spark up any ideas on what could he have been forgetting. He also felt very dry. Feeling like that was basically like getting shoved in a room where it was 40° and above but unable to sweat.

He looked at the cupboards, the T.V, Bob on the other bed (well, more like stared at him for a good 10 seconds), the clock hung over the front door, the curtains, etc.

That's when he laid eyes on the coffee table where a half empty/full glass of water rested on. Guess Bob forgot to put it on the sink. Yet the water in the glass caught his attention, he scanned it more firmly before something finally clicked in his mind.

Of course. He forgot to go on a swim today. Since he was a shark, he's prone to getting dehydrated faster than any other normal person, so he goes for a swim whenever he feels dry. If he doesn't go for a swim when he felt dry then he'd be heavily dehydrated the next day.

That's why the Bob Gang lived a good distance from the shore, where Bosip could go in for a evening swim.

And since Amor programmed him to be immune to sogginess, it was perfectly fine for him to take a nice long dip in the sea.

Bosip placed his phone on the mattress and stood up. Not bothering to take his pack for He didn't need it where he was going. He walked to the front door and opened it "I'm going out for a swim Bob, I'll be back." Bosip called out to his friend before he exited the house. Bob said okay in a tired voice, muffled by the pillow.