.047

Saige Alice Jetson➖ Princess🧝🏾‍♀️

DC -Uptown📍

"They canceled your game today Papa so you can sleep in" I said as Seven woke me up again

"No, RahRah taking me and Saph and Sey to urban air"

"He what?" I said scrunching my face up

"He called me and said he wants to take us to urban air cuz he miss me"

"He ain't call to ask me" I mumbled grabbing my phone

Saige— you didn't tell me you were taking them somewhere

Rakim— my bad, I thought I did

Saige— well you didn't.

Rakim— I asked your mom

Saige— oh I'm sorry, I didn't know she was Seven and Sey mother.

Rakim— I didn't think I needed to ask to take my daughter somewhere and I told seven to ask you

Saige— your the adult. You ask me everything regarding my kids.

Rakim— but when I ask you a simple question you can't answer that shit.

Saige— this ain't got shit to do with me. But since you still ain't getting it. Your not taking them nowhere.

Rakim— Saige please don't even play like that.

Saige— I'm not playing. Don't come to my house.

Rakim and I haven't been together in like 3 weeks. What I mean by that is we haven't been living together, having relations, or talking about anything other than Seylah and Seven.

All because he wanted to know why my engagement ring was sent to his apartment on a severed finger. I just couldn't tell him that it was Sid.

"Ma" I said tapping her

She ignored me and I started shaking her. She started groaning and moving around. She wanted to have a sleep over and basically drank a whole bottle of wine. In the middle of the night she invited Woosie and Smoke who so happen to be knocked out on my couches.

"Hmm?" She said

"You told Rakim he could take Saphir and Seven to urban air?" I asked

"Mhm"

"When? Why you do that?" I asked smacking my teeth

"Couple days ago. Girl leave me alone" she said

I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked to the livingroom and started cooking some breakfast.

"What's that smell? Eggs... turkey sausage... biscuits?" Woosie said sitting up quickly

"With jelly" he said getting up and walking to the counter