"Surprise... surprise..."

A/N: WELCOME! Everyone, to the first chapter of a crazy adventure! Now I have another one-shot story on Olivia Scott Welch that if you ever want to read more of my crazy thoughts, you can go over to that as well!

This is probably going to suck! But good luck to me! I guess. Anyway, so! Let's go! I hope you all enjoy.

This will contain random thoughts and I will try to make it as realistic as possible! I'm sorry if some aren't and I also do apologise if I repeat some ideas but have a different outcome!

Oh! Quick note! This will be a gxg one-shot type thing but there will be a few chapters where the reader is intersex and I'm sure all of you have heard all about it but if not, it basically just means, girl born with a man's dick.

Also, I don't know about smut, there might or might not be. We'll have to see. See how I'm feeling! But! Apart from that... I just thought i'd let y'all know. I am open to taking any requests as well!

There might also be some triggering things throughout this one-shot. But I will put a TW at the top of there is and put "⚠️" In the title as well!

Anyway, enough rambling!

HERE WE GO!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee Steinfeld. A girl at the age of 14 who got nominated for an Oscar on an amazing performance that even if she didn't win, still celebrated with her family and close friends, one of those friends being Y/n L/n.

She was right by her side the whole entire night and the two giggled excitedly as a movie that Y/n was heavily in had just came out that day and her phone had been blown up with congratulations on the film and she got a notification whenever someone posted about her movie which was exciting. 

The two girls had been through a lot, now Hailee being in a break-up with one of the one direction boys and Y/n had been comforting her all day but nothing seemed to be working, so, she knew what the best thing for her was.

"Ok, I'll be back soon. I just gotta go grab something." Y/n whispered to her quietly as Hailee was trying to sleep, she nodded her head.

"Take the spare keys." Hailee yawned out before she removed her head from Y/n's lap, Y/n placed a kiss on her head.

"I'll be like... 20 minutes." Y/n whispered as she got up and headed out the room, she grabbed Hailee's spare keys and unlocked the door, she headed outside and locked the door behind her, she walked over to her car and got inside, she began to drive to Hailee's favourite place to eat and got her a cheeseburger and large fries, she didn't get anything for herself as she had never really been the biggest eater. Once she arrived back however, she saw Hailee walking down the stairs and saw the food that Y/n had brought, once Y/n turned around and froze, not wanting to move an inch, Hailee stood there and pouted at her.

"You are so amazing! Thank you." She thanked as she walked over and wrapped Y/n in a hug, Y/n hugged her back with a smile.

"No problem, Hayes." Y/n dismissed and once she pulled away, the two gave one another a small smile before she moved the food in Hailee's face. "For you."

"Thank you." She exclaimed before she rushed into the kitchen and sat down, Y/n got a plate out and Hailee set the burger and fries on the plate, she handed Hailee a knife but when she glanced at her, she was already putting a chip into her mouth, she chuckled and set it down before she shut the cupboard door and sat down next to her. "Thanks for getting me this." She hummed out happily, as she continued to eat.

"You don't have to thank me." She chuckled out with a bright smile on her face that made a small smile appear on Hailee's face. "You ok there, smiley?"