chapter five

{George's Pov}

Dream pulls my head towards his until our lips connect.

Suddenly, he was walking me backwards, and I was against the wall with Dream's body pressed against mine in less than a minute. Before sliding his tongue inside my mouth, he began to bite down on my lower lip.

As Dreams' hand traveled from my cheek to the nape of my neck, I could feel my knees weaken.

I never knew how much i wanted this to happen.

"Mhm." Dream whimpered, as our tongues were dancing around each-others.

He practically sighed into my mouth, as if to indicate his pleasure.

Dream's gentle mumbles continued to escape his lips, making it more difficult for me to maintain my composure.

Although there was literally no space between us, I wanted more of Dream. I wanted him closer.

Dream stepped back to smile at me, but I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him back in for another kiss.

Dream slid his hand down my waist, I could tell he wanted more. I pushed Dream towards the bed, until he flipped me round and was on top of me.

My breathing became heavier, all i wanted was Dream to touch me.

Dream's hand travelled from my waist down to my dick. He pulled away again and asked "Can i?".

I immediately nodded, I wanted this so badly.

Dream slipped his hand into my joggers and boxers, he began rubbing the length of my dick and it began to rise.

He giggled. All he had to do was touch me slightly, and i was already hard. I knew he was proud of himself because of this.

Whilst still passionately kissing me, he pulled the bottom half of my clothing completely off.

I tugged on his shirt, wanting to see his abs. He pulled off his shirt when he understood what I wanted.

Dream then began to gently rub circles on my tip, as he sped up, my breath became heavier.

He's so good at this.

As much as i loved kissing him, i had to pull away a couple times to catch my breath.

It's all happening so quickly. Not long ago, Dream and I were playing Minecraft with some of our best mates. He's now laying on top of me, and who knows what we'll be doing next.

I'm not sure I'm ready to go much further. This is already a bit too much for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it, but I think this is the furthest I'll go with Dream for the time being.

Clay finished the process. He caressed the length of my dick until I finished. Given that I've never seen him with a man before, I'm honestly impressed at how good he is.

As he layed on top of me, I let out soft moans whilst we finished off the moment with kissing. Clay collapsed next to me on the bed. We both smiled as we looked into one other's eyes. Ruining the moment, I stood up and wandered off to the bathroom, Dream followed behind me. We cleaned up together before heading back to bed, where i cuddled up next to him.

I closed my eyes, but I wasn't quite ready to sleep. I thought about what had just happened and what it meant for me and Dream. Was this a one-time experience? Will we tell anyone about what took place? I had so many questions I wanted to ask, but after Dreams performance, I let him get his well-deserved sleep. I replayed our time together, before finally falling asleep.