6th of December 2021

Since they have the day off they sleep in and wake up at noon. They only get up to pee and brush their teeth before they head back to bed. Harry rolls on top of Louis and presses tender kisses over his chest tattoo. He sits up, straddling him, and reaches underneath the bed. He pulls up a Santa hat and puts it on Louis' head.
"Oh, Santa, I've been such a naughty boy this year." He says with a grin and wiggles his eyebrows.

Louis burst out in a loud cackle but tries to suppress it.
"Sorry, if this is a newfound kink of yours I promise to play along and I will try not to laugh."

"No, I'm just kidding." Harry giggles.

Louis wraps his arms around him and pulls him down so he can kiss him, even if he's laughing. He spins them around so he's on top instead. He removes the Santa hat before he continues to make out. It gets heated pretty fast. They had lazy sex in the last couple of weeks, both too tired after a whole day in the studio to be inventive. He's gonna make up for that now. Harry quickly catches on when he starts to plant kisses down his chest. He makes him come once on his tongue, a second time in his fingers while opening him up, and a third time on his cock.

Harry tries to catch his breath and turns his head to look at him as they're laying next to each other afterward.
"Thanks! I really needed that."

"Me too." Louis pants out.

They get up and take a long shower before they return to bed again.
"I have no plans to do anything else today than hang out in this bed unless you have something else planned?" Louis asks.

"No. Sounds good to me. How about order takeout and watch movies?" Harry suggests.

"I like that plan." Louis smiles. He raises his arm so Harry can lay his head on his chest.

"Do you want your gift now or later?" Harry asks.

"Now! I can't believe you have managed to make me feel excited about turning thirty. I kind of felt anxious about that before. I'm getting old!" Louis replies with a sigh.

"Thirty is not old and you don't look a day over twenty." Harry says and moves so he can pull out a wrapped gift from underneath the bed.

Louis wastes no time tearing off the paper. He looks at the box and chuckles lightly. It's one of those cardboard games for sex. He reads the title out loud.
"Fuck me- time to play, time to fuck."

He glances at Harry and burst out laughing.
"At least it's straight to the point."

Harry grins looking amused.
"Gay to the point." He jokes.

"I'm pretty sure this is a game for straight people." Louis says and rolls his eyes.

"Well, we'll just have to change that then. Here, today's picture." Harry says.

Louis looks at himself as a twelve-year-old before he puts it on the nightstand. He opened the box and looks inside. Cards, dice, two penis rings, and a rulebook.
"Wanna play?"

"Sure." Harry smirks.