1

Rome

I left out of my dads office and went to get ready for my job. I was an assassin that worked for the Italian mafia while my husband is the second in command.

Our marriage is great. As long as I shut my mouth. Honestly I don't mind it, I didn't care about him enough anymore to complain. Every time he talks or looks at me I get a migraine.

We used to be in love I promise we did but... infidelity came into the picture. Now we were together for the mafias sake and to entertain each other when we were bored.

I've never cheated on my husband, I almost did but the thought of it made me sick. Sleeping with a man then laying in bed with my husband, just didn't sit right with me. I don't know how he does it.

I went into his room grabbing some of my stuff. I was in the process of moving into one of the guest rooms and I couldn't wait to make it my own.

I couldn't get an divorce they were seriously frowned upon in this world, and I loved my dad to much to put him through that shame.

My dad, Ricardo saved me, saved my brother. Our parents were dead and we only had each other. We were homeless going from shelter to shelter. Hungry. Some days we had to sleep outside. He caught me pick pocketing him. I had got away but didn't run fast enough when he finally realized I stole from him. I was 13 and instead of killing me, he gave me and my brother a home, food and trained me. Romeo wanted a normal life and Ricardo happily gave him that.

Julians dad was Ricardo second in command but died in a ambush on the house. Julian stepped up and became second in command. The youngest second in command in history.

When I turned 16 I had developed a little crush on him. Ricardo had him train me in guns. Knifes were my specialty so I spent extra time with him. Eventually feelings developed and we started dating. In secret of course. He was my first everything. Date. Kiss. Virginity. Love.

We used to sneak around and go on dates, sneaky sex all around the house, he treated me like a princess. Eventually we asked for Ricardos blessing and he reluctantly gave it to us. We had a big wedding and I was foolishly in love. What an idiot I was to get married at 17 and to a fucking 25 year old.

Such an idiot. A naive idiot.

4 years later here I am moving out of my husbands room so he can fuck girls in peace. We got into a huge fight about me moving out but it was either that or I kill him. Sadly, I love my dad to much to put his reputation at risk.

I pulled a gown out and it was perfect for the occasion.

I felt arms wrap around me and sighed "Can I help you? I need to get ready" I pulled away

"I can't hug my wife"

I turned around and forced a smile "Yeah I'm just a little nervous about tonight."

"Who's your target?"

"Santos"

"The middleman?"

"That's the only one I know"

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"It's just a gala Julian. Plus my dad already sent word that I was coming on his behalf"

"Okay, I love you" he kissed my head

"You too. Don't wait up on me tonight. I'm going over Romeo's" And I walked in the bathroom and got in the shower.

 I'm going over Romeo's" And I walked in the bathroom and got in the shower

Her hair will be in locs until I just change it FYI

Magnus

I walked in the gala highly irritated. I told my brother to go on behalf of me but the idiot got called back home.

I went up to the bar and ordered a bourbon, preparing my self to deal with people for the next hour or so.

"Santos, you know I'm married" this sultry voice said behind me.

I turned around seeing a beautiful goddess and Santos Martinez.

Fucking scum. He's a middleman and causes way more trouble then he's worth. Sells information, stollen drugs, ammo etc. caused a few wars.

"Just give me a chance mami"

"And cheat on my husband? No thank you" she chuckled.

He grabbed her hand holding it, she placed her hand over his and pressed a button on her watch making a powder fall on his hands. She rubbed her thumb across his skin then pulled away 'checking the time'. She scratched the back of her head and stuck a mini needle that was in her watch in her neck. If I wasn't sitting so close I wouldn't have noticed it.

"Thank you for the offer but I can't. It was good seeing you though. Ricardo wants to do some business with you soon so make sure you call him"

"I will"

She got up and accidentally bumped into me. I grabbed her hips tightly helping her balance. "You okay?" I asked her

"Yeah just lost my footing for a minute. Thank you" she smiled up at me the pulled away.

She walked away and I followed her with my eyes. She was absolutely captivating. Confidence radiated off of her and so did death.

"Don't even try it. Faithful to her husband to a fault. Asshole" Santos said

"Who's her husband?

"Julian Conti"

"That's his wife?" I asked shocked

"Right?" He started rubbing his face "Man I think that last one got to me"

"Maybe you should go back to your room? Sleep it off"

"Yeah. Tired as hell"

"I'll call you in the morning. I need a few things"

"Gotcha" he stumbled

I pulled my phone out calling Ricardo. (Ricardo will be speaking in Italian and Magnus will be speaking in Russian, so they won't give away who they're talking to.)

"Si"

"YA khochu rasshirit' nash al'yans. YA zametil, chto vy otpravili prekrasnuyu boginyu v Santos" (I want to extend our alliance. I've noticed you've sent a beautiful goddess to Santos)

"Ci vediamo domani e Magnus. lei è sposata." (We can meet tomorrow, and Magnus. she's married.)

"uvidimsya zavtra"(ill see you
tomorrow)

"uvidimsya zavtra"(ill see you tomorrow)