Part Thirty-Eight: The Next Morning

Lucy's POV:

Jesus Christ I feel like I am dying.

I look at my phone and it's dead. I must have forgot to plug it in last night. I plug it in and grab the sunglasses on the night stand and put them on.

I walk out of my room into the living room where I see Kelsey and Megan laying on the couch still sleeping. I look at the clock on the wall and it says 11am.

Oh man it has been a long time since I have slept in this late, but I dont think I went to bed until like 4am so I don't think I really slept in.

I walk over to the fridge and grab some water and drink some Advil that was on the table.

Jesus why is it so bright?

I click the button to close all of the blinds and walk back to my room

I use the phone and order room service. I get waffles, bacon, eggs, some orange juice, chocolate chip pancakes, champaign, I also wanted some avocado toast and home fries. I figured the girls would be hungry too so I just ordered more of what I all ready ordered since I was not going to finish all of the food.

I lay back in bed and close my eyes. I have not drank this much in a long time. My phone had turned back on so I look at the damage that I had done last night. I look at the photos that were taken and some of them were cute but someone of them we umm how do I put it?

Vegas.

I then scroll through my texts and there was nothing special but when I check my calls I see one call that I am horrified about.

Jamie.

I called him?

OMG

what did I say?

Oh no. He probably thinks im crazy.

How am I going to explain this? What did I even say? What is wrong with me???????

OMG my head hurts.

I hear a nock on the door and make my way out of my room.

Megan: OMG WHO IS AT THE DOOR????

Kelsey: STOP YELLING

L: OMG the both of you SHHHHH my head hurts

Megan: Who is it?

L: I ordered room service

I open the door and the hotel staff bring the food in and leave the chart. They said they would come back later.

I walk over to Taylors room and I see that she is still sleeping so I close the door and walk back to where the girls are.

Meg and Kels are rubbing their eyes on the couch looking like they want to die.

Kels: What happened last night?

L: I dont remember but I did something bad

Meg shoots her head over into my direction

Meg: what did you do?

I fall down on the couch face first into a pillow.

*Muffles voice*

L: I called Jamie.

Kels: OMG Lucy nooooo what did you say?

I look up from the pillow to see Meg eating some bacon as Kelsey looks at me in horror

L: I dont remember.

Meg starts laughing and so does Kels

L: Guys this isn't funny I dont know what I said to him. For all I know he never wants to see me again!