Cupid & Psyche: Chapter Thirteen

This is Dedicated to my beloved AMEGA FebyKate P. Severino.

For helping me with my story. Salamat gid sang madamo xa bulig, part! Ahahahac; And I'm hoping for more scenarios nga kakahiya xa inyo ni Abad... Ahahahac; Take care, Amega! +}

Sorry it's been late... But I've been super busy and I edited the whole story from chapter one... So please... Do vote and comment if you like it! Thanks! More power to you all! =)

Without Wax,

Belle Burns

P.S

The video is one of my fave movies and is one of the inspirations to this story!!! Enjoy!!! =}

Chapter Thirteen

Sometimes you meet someone and before you know their name, before you know where they are from, you know that sometime in the future this person is going to mean something to you.

Cupid and I had started to go with each other although I was not forgetting that Andrew is still there. I still spend time with him, he still fetches me at the gate when I arrive in school and he escorts me home. But then I get to spend more time with Cupid because of school plays. Andrew sometimes watches us rehearse but sometimes he had club appointments to attend to. But am I being bias or am I being unfair? What difference does these two make anyway? Only grave headache.

“Where’s your escort?” Cupid asked me as he finds me waiting for Andrew at the gate.

I looked at him and I shrugged. “I don’t know. He’s not answering my calls.”

“Did he know that we finished rehearsals earlier?” he asks as he came towards me.

“I forgot to tell him.” I answered.

He twitched his lips to the side as he placed his hands on his pockets. I, too, started playing with my own lips and I started twisting my lower lip with my hand. He scoffs at me.

“What’s so funny?” I raised an eyebrow as I continued playing with my bottom lip.

He stops laughing and he took his pen out of his pocket.

“Actually I’m kind of annoyed.”

“Define annoyed.” I said, still playing with my bottom lip.

He narrowed his eyes at me and he made a twisting motion with his pen as if my lower lip was a screw driver. I flinched as soon as he went close to me.

“What are you doing?”

What are you doing?” he returned the question to me.

I frowned at him as his question startled me. But I was still holding my lip.

“Will stop doing that? It annoys me.”

“I’m not doing anything.” I retorted back at him.

He pulls my hand away from my lip. That’s when I realized… Oh.

“Oh?”  he said as his eyebrows rose; I know he was mimicking what I would say.

I punched his shoulder.

“You need a lot more strength to beat Me.” he says smugly.

I rolled my eyes. “Feeler!”

He just laughed at me.

“Did my kiss burn you?” he asked and I felt my body burn. My eyes went down to his lips and I looked up to meet his steady blue eyes.

He smirked at me and I know he was thinking the opposite of what I was thinking.