Cupid & Psyche: Chapter Two

This is the chapter two guys! I hope you love it the same as you like the first chapter! Enjoy! Please vote and comment if you like! God Bless! Love you! =}

 The edited Chapter Two

Without Wax,

Belle Burns

................................................................................................................................................................................

 Chapter Two

I know that it’s a stupid thing to run away from someone. But that someone was creepy! How come he looks at me like that? Oh no, I now have goose bumps! I mean Cupid has never laid his eyes on me except when Andrew would come and greet me. He ignores me all the time even if I get the chance to actually greet him he would just look pass me. How would you feel if someone does that to you? I know I have a big crush on him ever since and since I also know his deeds as the most popular guy in school and the leader of “THE CLAN” (oh—there’s an emphasis on the clan word, just so you know) which by the way Andrew belongs too and he and Cupid were really great friends. And when I say deeds it means “the real” thing that popular guys do to midgets like me. The question still runs in my mind, why is he suddenly smiling at me? May be I was just hallucinating again that he smiled at me.

I continued running until I found myself (finally) outside. Oh sigh hard, Psyche. What a relief it is to be out in the wild. I looked back to see if the guy had followed me, but that was my number one mistake. Number two—BUMP!

I screamed.

“Hold your horses, Kai! What’s wrong with you?” Andrew had caught me before I could fall.

“I don’t have horses.” Distracted, I told him.

“What?” he shakes his head. “Wait a minute why are you so white have you seen a ghost?”

“Oh my god.” I sank to the ground willing it to swallow me alive.

“You did?”

I glared at him. “Shut up!”

He sits down beside me. “Tell me what happened.”

I looked at him intently. “Promise me first you won’t laugh.”

He frowned.

“Promise me.” I urged him so.

He rolled his eyes. “All right, I promise.”

“Pinky swear.” I raised my little pinky.

He scoffs. “This is so funny we’re in senior year and—“

“Fine. I’m not telling you.” I stood up and I walked towards my bike which was parked beside the church’s garden.

He ran towards me. “Why are you so easily pissed off? Do you have your period?”

Why do guys have to be so damn straight forward than girls? And because I got pissed off I have my period already? Why are they like that? I have no idea.

I probably turned red ‘cause he gaped at me.

“I don’t have my period.” I mumbled. “But you are really pissing me off now.”

He sighed and then we looked at each other for a while. Then we both laughed. It’s just weird sometimes when we do that. I don’t know how Andrew does that, I just can’t stay mad at him for a long time and he makes me laugh for the very least and lame reasons.

Now how can I tell him that I saw his best friend inside and he’s giving me the goose bumps look and I just can’t help myself from thinking why? I know I’ve been really good friends with Andrew since freshman year but I just didn’t seem to get the chance of really telling him about my feelings for Cupid. You know, I don’t want to ruin our friendship. I don’t want him to think that I’ve befriended him to get close to his best friend like what other girls do.