Part 27(Urs forever)

Start from the beginning

KARTIK:(caressing her cheeks) Tum boht tired hogi na...I'll give u a body massage today...phir we'll take bath together nd get ready for our marriage...okk meri jaan...

She nodded nd he gave her an oil massage, pampering her...she felt ecstatic nd kept moaning his name...he then made her sit on his lap for sometime...she opened his shirt buttons nd caressed his chest...she kissed his chest nd then his shoulders, placing wet kisses all over...he closed his eyes moaning her name....

KARTIK:(surrendered himself to her) Ahh...n.nai.ira...a.hh...mm..m.
uh.h..hn...j.a.an...

NAIRA:(kissed his neck nd held his face in her palms) Baby

NAIRA:(kissed his neck nd held his face in her palms) Baby...tum comfortable ho naa bacha...tumhe kuch bhi thik na lge toh bta dena kartik...ajj raat ko bhi...hm...

KARTIK:(hugging her,keeping his head on her shoulder) Tumhare sath mei sbse zyada comfortable feel krta hu...I love ur touch...I love u jaan...(she too kissed his earlobe, whispered i love u too).
..Tumhe pta h naa..mujhe kuch nhi aata...v.vo...s.se.x...tum sikha dogi mujhe...m.ei..kese..krunga...I want to do, but mujhe aata nhi...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Mera bacha...mei hu naa...aaj toh i m not going to leave u...don't worry mei hu na apne baby ko guide krne ke liye...hmm...

He nodded with a smile nd carried her out of the bed in his arms

He nodded with a smile nd carried her out of the bed in his arms...kartik washed naira nd cleaned her with soap...he then washed her hairs too...she relaxed nd lied her head on his bare front
...their bodies rubbed against each other, creating new sensation of desire in them..kartik
moaned her name, unable to control nd naira smiled seeing her effect on him...she got up from the shower, breaking their moment reluctantly as they were getting late...

Kartik groaned losing her touch...
Naira bent towards him nd kissed his forehead...he held her hands to not let her go...she chuckled at his baby like antics...she sat on the stool beside the bath tub...

she sat on the stool beside the bath tub