1/10

Being Spiderman is really a hard job. Yet Mark succeeds to maintain his personal life with the life of a hero. No one knows who he is, not even his closest friend and roommate Donghyuck. However, something about the boy doesn't give Mark peace. Perhaps, Donghyuck's dirty dream is what keeps him up at night!

Mark's life as Spiderman was hard. It wasn't easy to maintain his school life together with his superhero life. However, Mark was learning to multitask each day and so it grew on him.

He never complained that he got a test and villain to tame just in a few hours. Mark was actually a very calm type. He knew that he'll succeed if he thinks rationally and plans everything through.

That was how he managed to live two different lives.

If only he was alone in this...

Mark's life was difficult because of the boy named Donghyuck too. Knowing each other for years, it was hard to hide the secret. Though it still surprised Mark how he managed to pass through Donghyuck's sharp eyes. Mark's friend was a very smart guy which often made the boy wonder how Donghyuck had no clue that his favorite superhero was his best friend.

Donghyuck's way of liking Spiderman was on another level, though. Usually, people loved him for his good work and admired his fearlessness for getting involved in dangerous situations just to save lives. They thought of him as his role model too! Watching how the camera captured him on the news, left people breathless when they saw how fast he was. Everything about him was so amazing.

And then there was Donghyuck.

"I want Spiderman to fuck me against a wall. No, I don't even need a wall. I would love to have sex with him in the air, lying in his webs." 

The first time Mark heard it, he felt like he got slapped across his face! His best friend Donghyuck was thirsting over him without even knowing!

After that, Donghyuck opened even more. He told Mark that he loved Spiderman's physique and thought of him as very manly! His body was exactly Donghyuck's type. Not too tall, not too short, just how Donghyuck liked.

Mark looked exactly like Spiderman because he was  Spiderman, but when Donghyuck saw Mark, he usually teased the boy, calling him a nerd. Not even once did he say that he loved his friend's body built!

"Do you think Spiderman has a lover?" Donghyuck asked.

Mark wondered how Donghyuck thought of such questions when watching the news. Was Spiderman always on his head?

"I don't know," Mark mumbled as he pretended to read the book, avoiding appearing interested in the topic.

"I bet he does. Or at least he has several fuckbuddies. It can't be that he's a loner."

What confidence Donghyuck had saying this! Of course, he had no idea that Spiderman he was talking about was actually a loner and sat right next to him, in their shared apartment.

Mark placed the book down on the couch which was misunderstood by Donghyuck. The boy fully faced his roommate and continued:

"Is it possible to meet him in coincidence? Other people get to see him out of blue. Like, yesterday one girl said she saw him on the rooftop!"

It was like Donghyuck had more to say but that's when Mark interrupted him.

"Did you forget that you have a party to attend?"