❣ Chapter 4 ❣

-Hmm... Parfait Girls? No, I don't think I've ever read that- The purple girl looked to the side. -Is that a teen novel?- She asked.

-No! It's manga- Natsuki handed it to Yuri. -I guess you could call it my favourite. I've read it like a million times- She looked at Yuri's facial expressions while analysing the cover of the manga.

Yuri's eyes scanned the drawing on the cover. Her eyes read over the letters on it too.

-Parfait Girls... 'four girls in colorful attire striking animated poses'. I see- She didn't seem impressed. Natsuki grabbed the manga again.

-I'm glad I met you Yuri. I finally have a reading buddy to read my mangas- Natsuki smiled widely. She looked at Yuri and noticed how she frowned. -Wait, do you not like colorful covers?- She glanced at the book Yuri had in her hands. It had an opaque dark colour.

-N-no it's not...well- She paused. -I don't read manga- Natsuki gasped. -I-I don't mean I dislike it! But it's not...literature. You understand, right?- She looked at her friend with hoping eyes.

-U-ummm... But, manga is literature...- She opened her manga and began reading it alone. -Have you ever read a manga before?-

 -No- She didn't hesitate.

-Maybe you should give it a try. How do you know it's not good if you haven't tried it?- She pushed harder.

-Hmmm- The purple girl thought. -Sigh, I guess you're right.- She blushed. -Umm, so could you give the gist of the plot?- She leaned over and glanced at the ilustrations.

-U-uhh. Well...- She thought.

-And I just talked like a maniac- Natsuki laid face down on a bed. She was hugging a pillow, her face hiding on it. -I sounded soo cringey- She whined. Her face was completely red.

-Awww! Don't worry Nat!- Sayori rubbed her friends back. - Y'know what they say! When there's something you like a lot, you can't help but talk about it like there's no tomorrow!- She smiled.

Natsuki turned to see her friend and her face reddened. Then she giggled.

-I don't know what's wrong with me...- She sitted down. -I think I lost my mind. I can't help but feel so enthusiastic...- She looked to her friends face and... -N-not like that, moron!- She pushed the pillow she was holding towards the mocking expression of her friend. -It's not anything ngmdhh--romantic or anything. It's just...weird- She calmed herself down

-Well, I didn't say anything of that, tee-hee!!- Sayori gigglied. She now laid down on Natsuki's lap. She looked at her friends embarrassed face. And laughed.

-Oh..man...- She half-closed her eyes. And smiled-I'm not developing a crush, right doc.?- She joked.

-Heheh, nah. I don't think so Natsuki- Her friend looked at her. Her smile widened.

-Are you developing a crush, Sayori?-

-No...I don't-