💌 Monika 💌

.Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%
███████▒▒▒

100%
██████████

Name: Salvato Monika

Gender: Female

Age: 25 years old

Nationality: Japanese

Sexuality: Pansexual

Occupation: --

Employment: Hotel submanager

Hobbies: Conversating, browsing on social media, going shopping, create outfits, reading poetry -especially Yuri's-, doing like an interior designer, going to the cinema.

Relashionships:

⊹ Mrs. Salvato: Her biological mother. Super strict, but barely takes care of her daughter -economically yes, but not a lot of loving moments-. Always busy. Very wealthy. She supports economically Yuri's family. Traveling around the world due to her business.

⊹ Mr. Salvato: Her biological father. Super strict. Barely shows emotions. Very calm and rational about everything. He travels along side her wife due to business. Very busy. Intelligent. Very wealthy.

⊹ Yamamoto Yuri: Her cousin. Close since toddlers. Share a common interest in poetry. Best friends. They are both protective of each other. Mostly of Monika's personality was based thanks to Yuri. Share a lot of time together. Monika helps her economically. Monika helps Yuri with her outfits.

⊹ 'MC': Employee. She acts very cheerful around him, but they aren't very close friends. Not a lot of things in common. Monika admires his determination and hard working. She might find him attractive, but this rumor has never been confirmed. MC secretly creates nicknames for her.

⊹ Akari Sayori: Employee -and vent friend-. Just casual small talks. Share a common interest in plants and nature. Joking around, big dorks. Very sentimental. No more information available at the moment.

⊹ Watanabe Natsuki: Employee. Strict with her. She tries to keep an eye on her. At the same time, she covers her back. Somewhat they're jealous of each other. Monika gives Natsuki clothes -so she can diverse her outfits-. Share a common interest in Yuri. No more information available at the moment.

General description:

Monika has long brown hair, she usually ties it in a ponytail because that's her aesthetic. She has green eyes and uses makeup everyday. Her body is average, she's naturally thin (Author's note: man, I wish I was naturally thin, but I'm a fat slob af. That sucks)

Her parents are japanese, but during a business trip to England, Monika was born -she's still japanese though-. She lived her childhood -until she was eight years old- in England, but she and her parents returned to Japan due to her uncle getting sick. She already knew three languages -English, Japanese and Polish-, so moving to another country wasn't a big challenge.

She met Yuri there. Monika quickly had a crush on her, but this feeling died when she was told that Yuri was her cousin -this isn't relevant, but I thought it was just funny-. They became closer, until Monika finally transfered to Yuri's school, She found out about the sutdents mocking her, so she intimidated and made her bullies stop. Yuri also wanted to defend Monika but her spirit is slightly weaker.

Perfect notes, perfect physical, popular, intelligent, gentle. She was the most popular girl at school.

Her parents quited their business job, to start one of their own, the Hotel. They built it and of course their daughter was the first one hired. Then she hired her cousin and they worked close to each other.

However, to mantain their good reputation, her parents had to work very hard. Monika would normally be left at home alone with their housekeepers. Thanks to this, she had a lot of freedom -a little bit spoiled-. She did things she wasn't suppost to do and even ilegal things. She filled her loneliness with damaging substances, cigarettes, partys and partners. 

Monika was obligated by her parents -after they found out- to behave and be responsible. Monika tries to control her impulses of drinking and smoking -and a ton of other things- when she's with Yuri.

Monika is a perfectionist and that can be reflected in her everyday routine. She always tries to make sure everything is under control at the Hotel -her parents had to go on a trip outside of the country-  because she is in charge at the moment. However, her efforts of keeping an eye on everything has made her see and know about things she wishes she wasn't aware of. When no one is watching, she goes to her room and [REDACTED].

...No more information available at the moment...

⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮

Monika is aware guys!!!!

Sooo, she's spoiled, but a softie.

I'm sorry if there are some grammar mistakes, I'm tired and dumb.

Chau~