."Yeah." Yan Moyao helped Fang Li tidy his hair and said, "I'm going back after lunch with you."

    Fang Li was taken aback for a while and said, "Would you like to go back to Rongcheng?"

    "Yes, the company has important things waiting for me to go back to deal with, can't wait for you to go back together." Yan Moyao said.

    Although Fang Li was still urging Yan Moyao to go back quickly yesterday, but Yan Moyao really wanted to go back early and couldn't wait for him. He was very disappointed again. In fact, he still wanted to go back with him even more.

    Fang Li asked the makeup artist to remove his makeup briefly, and took off all the headdresses on his head temporarily, and then had lunch with Yan Moyao.

    After lunch, the two of them went to the room and got tired of lying on the bed again.

    "Don't do it like this..." Fang Li whispered, "It hurts a bit."

    "how about this?".Yan Moyao kissed Fang Li's cheek and said.

    "Yeah." Fang Li replied with his eyes closed.

    ……………………

    Fang Li's rest time is over and it's time to start preparing. He has to put on makeup and re-dress, but his mouth and Yan Moyao's mouth seem to be stuck together, and they are inseparable.

    Fang Li's mind had begun to get confused, and finally relied on Yan Moyao's willpower to quickly regain consciousness, and the two talents finally separated.

    Fang Li's face was flushed, lying on the bed feebly looking at Yan Moyao.

    Being watched by Fang Li, Yan Moyao’s hard-to-recover willpower was about to be destroyed again, so Yan Moyao covered Fang Li’s eyes, lowered his head and kissed him again and said, “Just close your eyes like this and wait until I leave. Eye."

.Fang Li immediately hugged Yan Moyao's neck tightly. He wanted Yan Moyao to accompany him instead of letting him go.

    "Good." Yan Moyao calmed Fang Li, released his hand, then stood up silently, looked at Fang Li for a while, turned and left.

    Of course, Yan Moyao wanted to wait for Fang Li to go back together, because he knew that after he left, Gu Xiu would definitely find a chance to contact Fang Li, but he couldn’t stay by Fang Li’s side all the time, and he also believed that Fang Li was not. So easy to be shaken.

    Fang Li closed his eyes and waited for a while. He hoped that Yan Moyao would be there after he opened his eyes, and then told him that he would wait for him to go back together. But when he slowly opened his eyes, Yan Moyao had already left. Fang Li was taken aback for a while and then sat up, feeling a little disappointed.

.Although Fang Li was depressed, but after putting on makeup again, he still went to the shooting scene with great energy to shoot in the best condition. Since he has taken over the role, he naturally has to have professionalism and can't let his emotions affect the shooting process. Fortunately, his previous experience in many games has allowed him to master his emotions and quickly engage in emotions.

    The last part of Fang Li's filming, including dancing and assassination, took three days to shoot, and finally it was all finished.

    Fang Li thought excitedly, finally being able to go back, and hurriedly wanted to go back to the hotel to pack his things as soon as he finished work.

    "Fang Li." Gu Xiu stopped Fang Li, who wanted to leave in a hurry.

.Fang Li turned to look at Gu Xiu. Although Gu Xiu said those words that made him very angry, for the sake of guiding him before, Fang Li did not show his face at him, but asked very alienatedly: "Is there anything else?"

    "You told me before that you don't plan to enter the entertainment industry, but during this period of time, I saw that you are really suitable for being an actor. I believe you will have great achievements." Gu Xiu looked at it sincerely. Zhu Fangli said: "After the filming of this film is over, I will direct a play by myself. If you want, I would like to invite you to be the protagonist."

    "Sorry, I really don't have any interest in entering the entertainment industry, and I don't want to spend my time on filming at all. This time I just come to experience the feeling of acting. After that, I will still focus on dancing.".Fang Li looked at him blankly and said: "I don't like other people helping me decide how my life should be. I have planned and decided my life long ago, even if I can't proceed according to my plan in the end, or On a road of failure, I will still follow the path I want to go."

    "I... have no other meaning. I really think that you are very talented in acting. You have only received more than ten days of acting guidance, and you can perform so well with your eyes and expressions. You can say yes. A natural actor, I am out of appreciation for you, and I don’t want you to waste this talent in vain, so I hope you can be an actor.".Gu Xiu is actually selfish. As long as Fang Li enters the entertainment industry and becomes an actor, they will definitely have more opportunities to contact them. He is still unwilling to give up like this. He feels that what he needs now is to follow Fang. Li had the opportunity to contact him, and after a few days of serious thinking, he determined that he was more suitable for Fang Li than Yan Moyao.

    Fang Li was taken aback for a while and said, "Do you have any misunderstandings about our dance majors? Do you think that we are expressionless and silent when we perform dance performances and competitions? We are performing dance performances. Before the game, I also need to practice the expressions and eyes when I am engaged in feelings. I have practiced for many years before I have the comprehension and control abilities I have now. It is not natural."

.Gu Xiu spoke for a while, he had never learned to dance, so he really didn't think of this, but even if he had practiced in the same way, he was talented. Fang Liming was very talented.

    "I can say it all. This is my last courtesy. I hope we won't see each other again." Fang Li didn't want to delay any more time, so he turned around and left quickly after speaking.

    After Fang Li returned to the hotel, he hurriedly packed up his things and immediately set off for the city by car as if he were fleeing.

    It took a few hours to arrive at the airport by car, and then flew back to Rongcheng by plane. Fang Li called Yan Moyao before boarding the plane, and Yan Moyao said that he would pick him up at the airport.

    It was early in the morning after Fang Li arrived. After receiving Fang Li, Yan Moyao sent him home.

.As soon as Fang Li arrived home, he couldn't wait to enter his room, then he threw on the bed, spread his hands on the bed and slid and said: "My bed, I miss you so much. I haven't slept with you for so many days. You miss me. No?"

    "I miss you too." Yan Moyao said, pressing on Fang Li's back.

    "I didn't ask you again, don't press me, I'm almost out of breath." Fang Li said.

    "Go take a bath, it will be bright if you don't sleep." Yan Moyao kissed his relative Fang Li's face, and then dragged him up.

    Fang Li walked into the bathroom to take a shower. When the door was about to close, he saw Yan Moyao following in. He immediately pushed him out and said, "I want to take a shower, why are you following in?"

    "I also take a bath. In order to save time, we can wash together. I promise that I will not do anything except take a bath." Yan Moyao stood motionless at the door.

."What do you promise? Guarantee! You have taken enough advantage of me. I tell you, as long as you are not married, I will not let you succeed!"

    "I really didn't want to succeed." Yan Moyao said, looking at Fang Li with serious eyes.

    Fang Li didn't bother to tell him more. After pushing him hard, he felt like closing the door and taking a bath.

    Yan Moyao went in to wash after Fang Li came out of the shower, and Fang Li lay on the bed waiting for him.
.