"Stop talking like that. You can never be dirty. You are pure. No matter what happens, you are the purest soul. You are my pretty doctor...my pride. You are so brave love. You are so strong. I love you. I love you so much."
Jungkook said against Tae's lips and Tae wasted no time in connecting their lips again. His hands made their way to Jungkook's neck and Jungkook held him tighter in his arms.

After sometime Tae pulled back from kiss softly and leaned again just to hide his face in Jungkook's neck and Jungkook stroked his hair softly.

"You are so brave Tae."

"Don't leave me ever please. I will die without you..... please."

"Tae...I love you. I'll never leave you."  he kissed Tae's nape softly. "I'll be with you always."

Tae smiled and Jungkook held him closer for some more time.

"What in the world did I do to get you? How did I become this lucky that you come into my life? How did my life turn from a dark valley to the brightest seashore? Thankyou so much for coming to me Kook! Thankyou so much."

"And how did I become this lucky to hold you in my arms?"

"And how did we become this unlucky to witness this crying session?"  Yoongi's voice seperated them and they looked towards the door where Yoonmin were standing with some bags in their hands. Tae wiped his tears and sat back straight when Jimin came to him.

"You okay now?"  Tae nodded and looked down. Jimin smiled and made Tae look at him.  "Lets not think about past now okay? You are safe and sound. We all are here, safe and that Bran is in jail with his friends so lets not think about them  and ruin our mood."

Tae looked at Jimin with teary eyes and Jimin kissed his forehead. "Lets eat food. I brought your fav. and you know what? We had to walk a lot to find Korean food here. Now you better finish this all so that our harwork pays off, right babe?"

"Ofcourse babe!"

"Yeah yeah I am also hungry. So whats the menu for today Jiminshi?"

"We have Kimchi toast, fried rice, Kimchi stew, street toast, pumpkin porridge and dalgona coffee."

"Woahhh! I am gonna eat everything!" Kook said in excitement and they started eating. During eating, Jimin started speaking.

"Doctor said we can go now."

"Yeah and I already completed the formalities."

"We can go back to Korea from morning's flight."

"Yeah finally" Jungkook looked at Tae. "And I am not letting you go anywhere from me."

"Marry me!"

Jungkook choked.

Yoonmin's hands froze in front of their lips.

"W...what?"

"Marry me. I don't wanna leave away from you. I want to live with you...will you?"  Jungkook coughed a few times and drank some water to calm himself down and then he looked at Tae's straight face but before he could speak anything, Jimin spoke.

"Yaah atleast it should be done properly by getting on your knees and.....wait! What? Tae!"

Jungkook stood up shocked when Tae kneeled down in front of him.

"Tae..."

"Will you marry me Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

"T...Tae you are n...not joking right? I am shocked–"

"I am not joking Kook...not at all. At this point of my life, I am damn sure that I wanna spend rest of my life with you. I don't want to go away from you. Please keep me close to yourself...please marry me."

A tear fell from Jungkook's eyes as he was too shocked to say anything.

"Say something"

"He is frozen!"  Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook finally burst into smile and kneeled down to hug Tae who hugged him back.

"You are so bad. So so so bad. It was you who confessed first and now you proposed me first. I thought I'll be the one who will do a grand preparation before asking you for marriage and you took my this chance too. What do I do now?"

Yoonmin and Tae chuckled at the cute bunny and Kook hid his face in Tae's neck.

"I am dying to stay with you....all my life. I want to see your morning face everyday. I want to make breakfast for you. I want to take you on dates. I want to have a family with you.....Tae, I want to have a family with you."

"Family?"

"Yes! A family...our happy family...you, me, mom, hyung, Jimin, their child and our child...our happy family."

Tae was overwhelmed.

He remembered the days when he used to say the same things to Bran but he never agreed. But now his Kook wanted the same thing as him and he was happy, happy to get a life partner who understood his unspoken words and thats when Tae decided that he'll never do anything or never let anything happen that will take his Kook away from him because now he needed Kook like a body needs oxygen.

Jungkook made Tae to believe in love again. Jungkook made Tae to see all those dreams again and now Tae was watching all those dreams again with Kook's hand in his hand and he is never gonna let go....never, till his last breath.

"So....should I take it as a yes?"

"I AM GONNA DANCE!" Jimin squeeled with his hands in form of fists.

"I am gonna sleep...say fast!"  Yoongi yawned and Jimin smacked his arm.

"And I am gonna marry...to my pretty doctor."  Jungkook whispered staring into Tae's eyes and Tae smiled widely before returning the same whisper.

"And I am gonna marry to this double bunny."

They backed away from the hug and Jungkook slowly carassed Tae's cheek with his thumb, completely forgetting about the other two present there and as usual, Tae closed his eyes and leaned to his touch. Soon they both were leaning in and Yoonmin widened their eyes.

"Don't look!" Jimin covered Yoongi's eyes.

"You too!" Yoongi did the same.

"But I want to see."

"Me too"

They removed their hands and Taekook were about to kiss when....

"NOOOOO!"

"Why did you shout?"

"You shouted!"

"I didn't!"

"YOU BOTH DID! GET OUT!"

~

What do you think? Didn't Jungkook deseve to be proposed first after all his efforts for Tae?
So...marriage in next chapter.
The series is coming to an end.
Thanks for reading❣