Submissive Ideas...;)

A/N: So smut happened out of nowhere. I planned on writing what I wrote in the second half which is IMPORTANT, you don't want to miss it.

 I planned on writing what I wrote in the second half which is IMPORTANT, you don't want to miss it

Happy reading!!!

A week and a half passed since Cynthia finally talked to her husband, and it's been rough. But she was making it through; she even had dreams about Lilith again. Michael was there every step of the way like he promised, and to both of their surprise, Cynthia was more of herself than she originally thought.

She had some depressive episodes, but nothing, as she thought, would happen. Cynthia assumed that she'd wallow more, that she'd be completely out of it. But she wasn't, and that was a relief to both her and her husband.

Michael had been working a lot more he'd have his meetings that Cynthia would attend while Kayla babysat. Then he'd be in his office taking breaks to come to see his wife and daughter, then would go back until Cynthia got him at three in the morning.

Then they would sleep soundly in each other's arms, and then it would repeat the next day. This leads to now. It was currently 11:00 P.M. Cynthia had just put Pandora to bed and was now getting herself ready to get her husband out of the office. She wasn't letting him work until the middle of the night again.

Cynthia knew he would be reluctant to leave, but she had a trick up her sleeve. She sat in front of her vanity; wearing a red bra that had black lace around it and a black bow in between her breasts. She wore a matching red skirt; that had black lace at the hem and bottom of the skirt and attached to that was a black garter. Paired with a pair of thigh-high fishnet stockings she was going to seduce him out of his office.

Cynthia applied some simple makeup. A light dusting of blush, some mascara to make her eyelashes look fuller, and a matte mauve lip color just to make her look pop a little.

When she was finished with that, she brushed out her hair, letting it fall over her shoulders just how Michael liked it. When she was finished with that, she tied her black silk robe around her and slipped on a pair of black heels. Then with one last look in the full body mirror, she was ready to get her husband.