An unholy Trinity

A/N: So enjoy...that is all I have to say. Enjoy my friends. ;);););)

Also stick around till the end!!

Happy reading!!!

Michael chuckles, pulling Cynthia's legs, bringing her down to the edge of the bed, fast, making her gasp.  Madison watched excitedly pressing her thighs together.

Cynthia props herself up on her elbows as Michael leaned down, hands resting on the bed as he hovered over her. "You're such a little minx..." he said, lowly his eyes traveling down her body, drinking her in.

"Do you think I'm going to give in? Hmm?" He taunted, taking a hand, slowly caressing it down her body. "I know you will," Cynthia breathed out, subconsciously moving her hips. Madison watched the charade, her eyes clouded with lust.

"Really?" His voice was condescending, as if she was full of herself. "Maybe I'll make you watch as I fuck Madison? Maybe I won't give you what you're so desperately craving?" He taunted her as he leaned in, ghosting her lips. Then he abruptly pulled away, making Cynthia whine.

He pulls Madison down by her legs just as he did with Cynthia, both girls now beside each other. Madison's breathing increased, "how does that sound, Madison? Should I pleasure you as my girl watches?" He asked tauntingly, leaning over her just as he did to Cynthia.

Madison lets out a soft moan making Michael chuckle. Cynthia presses her thighs together as she watched. She needed him so badly, she needed her release.

Michael grabs Madison's chin' she bites her lip at the action. "That's not an answer. When I ask you a question, I expect an answer. Got it?" He sounded so dominant as he spoke, making both the girls grow wetter.

Madison nods her head as she involuntarily moves her hips upward.  Michael slaps the side of her ass, making her moan and whimper at the same time. Cynthia starts to use her hands to roam all over her body, wanting to be touched already.

"That wasn't an answer, Madison," he tells, her standing two his full height. He looks at both the girls. Their skin was flushed, and their eyes clouded with lust. "Look at you two, so needy, and I've barely even touched you."

"We're sex deprived and hormonal you dingleberry!"  Cynthia says defensively, but she was really just being bratty. Michael hums, "being bratty isn't any way to get what you want." He tells her.

"But she's right, boy wonder. Fuck us, or we'll fuck ourselves!" Madison chimed in with a smirk. He looks to Madison, "will you now?" He asked, smirking back.

"That or we fuck each other," Cynthia said with a mischievous smirk. Michael chuckles lowly, taking his jacket off and throwing it to the ground as he undid his shirt. His shirt was unbuttoned, but it still remained on his body as he started to fiddle with his belt, buckle, and unzipping his pants.

He pulled his pants down to his ankles. He was only in his unbuttoned-button-down and underwear. The girls eyed the very prominent bulge in his boxers, getting more desperate to be touched.

He stands in front of the bed, palming himself through his boxers, "what should I do with you two? Hmm?" He hummed at the sight of them in the pure pristine white they were wearing, adorned by the angel wings.  He loved the idea of making something that was pure lily-white, into something impure and dripping with sin. That's why he had picked it out for Cynthia.

"You're both so bratty and should be punished, but you both look so pretty and, pure ready for me to destroy everything you are and make you impure." He grunts, "surely, that deserves a reward, right?" He questions them.