Ch: 20 Road trip (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"yes, she has a cut on the back of her neck," he said. 

"hmm so that's the reason she is not scared of us," Dean said but amusement was clear in his voice. They all nodded with a secretive smirk on their face.

They were going to do something to trouble Sophia.

"But one thing you noticed?" Dylan asked. 

"what?" they asked.

"She wasn't so social at that time when she was a gangleader but after that she was.                                                                                                                                                 shebeens staying here for almost six years and been friends with them from that time...so do they know anything about it?" after listening to his question, everyone was in deep thinking.

Kayden broke the silence first " I think I can try to ask Kaise indirectly about that" and Drake nodded.

Sophia was getting bored, her friends and Nolan were sleeping. She turned to look at drake but found drake and his friends already looking at her. She just smile awkwardly, which they returned grinningly.

SOPHIA'S POV- 

Something was wrong, they weren't like always. They were smiling as if they found something...

Ring! RING

I picked up my phone to see J calling me.

[ bold - J, italic- Sophia]

"Sophia I got the information that they are searching for you. Don't go anywhere alone"

"ok, did you get the information I asked you for?" 

"Yes but it is..." he started to ramble.

"J, just tell me. I want to know." I said to him in a cold tone.

" hi-s sis-t-er was kidnapped at the age of 9 and in Infront of him " Tears filled my eyes, and I quickly wiped them. So this is the reason.

"ok, and anything else?"

"Yeah, I need fingerprints of Drake, Dean, and Tristan so that I can find every single detail about them" 

"ok, I will find and send you the copy. Thank you and bye-bye Love you JJ"

"This is ridiculous. you will not say Thank you ever again. I always want you to be happy and safe, I can give my life for you. Just be safe and call me after you come back home and bye love you too soph." he ended the call.

Now, HOW THE HELL WILL I TAKE their FINGER PRINTS!?

So like a madman I lo- SORRY I mean madwoman, I decided to go and sit at the second last seat.

When I walked near them, they were focused on my every move. I looked at them and calculated everything in 5 seconds.

"So" I tried to start the conversation.

"So?" They said in unison. Damn 

" I was bored so I thought to spend time with you all," I said.

"So what do you want to talk about," Tristan asked and I need to tell you, he was focusing on my every move.

"Anything" I replied.

"So let's talk about you," Drake said bluntly.

I choked on my saliva and asked "What?".