Once the door closed iya grabbed her bottle and cup and sat down on the couch. At this point she felt weak and worthless Arianna meant the world to her and just like that she was snatched away.

Her phone began to ring and she rolled her eyes before answering the unknown number .

"Hello " she yelled with attitude
"I don't think that's the way to talk to a women who has your child "
"Noel"she said
"Wrong"
She chuckled "what does you the pleasure of fucking up my day Lamari "
"Goodbye " she said hanging up

Iya  rolled her eyes she didn't have time for Lamari's game . Neither did she have the time to involve Kavien .

She walked downstairs to the basement and loaded up everything she possibly thought she needed . She was going off the grid once again .

She put on her bullet prof vest and then through on a black hoodie with some black sweatpants.

She walked to the mirror and fixed her self up . If she had to kill people she at least wanted to look good doing it .

She grabbed her bag and walked downstairs heading outside going to the car .

She drove of heading to the one place she knew she would be  Kavien's house .

________________________

"Bro we can't find her ass " Zay yelled out to Dee .

Dee mugged him "okay that don't mean you yell at me I'm not the bitch killing folks . If y'all retarded asses wouldn't have killed chief then we would be able to find this hoe " he said .

Kavien blew smoke out of his mouth "that's besides the point . I wish y'all mother fuckers would stop arguing and focus on finding my daughter " he fussed .

"Says the one who rolled a whole wood . " Dee retorted.  Kash mugged him "akekeke I will slap yo dumb ass " he said .

"Do it daddy " he said . And his mouth made an o shape "your done " Kash said .

"Have you talked to Yaya " motor asked .

Kavien rolled his eyes there not seeing eye to eye right now . "Before I left but just know I ain't walk out the door with us on good terms " he said .

"When are y'all ever on good terms it's giving toxic " Dee said .

"I think I found her " osoma said

__________________________

Iya pulled up to house where Kavien used to live . Without a care in the world she got out the car and walked through the door only to find Lamari in there trying to get the baby to stop crying.

"Put my fawking  baby down " iya yelled pointing the gun at her . And Lamari laughed "I will blow this bitch up with all of us in here try me hoe " she said.

This was something that iya didn't think of . How this bitch get a bomb anyways she thought .

"Umm chilee I just want my child , you the one doing all this over some dick . Bitch if you want it so bad you can have it " iya said .