Chapter 37

* 1 week later *
Kash's POV

"Iya you need to eat "  I said walking into the guest room she been sleeping in here lately . I took the plate of eggs,bacon , and pancakes and set it on the dresser .

"Kavien leave me alone stop talking to me " she said . I sucked my teeth I'm tired of trying with her .

"You know what fine you wanna break up , we can break up cause I'm not finna keep playing this game with you on my daddy " I said walking out . She really starting to piss me off with that and I was leaving tomorrow I just wanna end on good terms .

"Okay then leave like you always do bye " she said .

I laughed "be real with yourself is that what you really want Iya " I said .

She sighed "Kavien like I said I don't know , I don't fucking know ! Are we even for each other right now " she yelled

I laughed "Bro why you keep bringing that up , all I hear is how your not happy and that's all I want you to be what can I do tell me please " I begged

She sighed "every time I go to sleep all I think about is you and her . " she said

I looked at her "me and who " I asked I swallowed air already knowing the answer to her question. I always said how I was gone be the man to treat her right yet and still I got her shot and I cheated on her .  But I always feel like she blaming me she did shit to me to she left me had me thinking she was dead for 6 months that's fucked up . I told her I forgive her but I don't .

"You and Lamari " she yelled .

"Iya I love you and not her , it was never her it was always you . Look at you stressing over a hoe that don't matter I'll give you my last , I'll give you everything just stop stressing I love you " I said I didn't know if it was the hormones or what but she been trippen lately .

She just set there and got in the bed not saying anything and I followed behind her like a lost puppy. "I love you " I said as I kissed her collarbone.

"I love you to " she said turning around facing me . She just looked into my eyes .

"I'm sorry how I been acting these past days I just haven't been myself " she said .

I laughed lightly"I know but it's okay I love you " I commented and she smirked .

"Kavien I think we should leave you know , me , you and the baby this place not for us , but I don't wanna leave my daddy " she said .

I sighed , I can't see us leaving here all my people out here I love it here .

"Ma is this just a thought or what , I won't lie to you I don't wanna move , but if you feel like that's what we need to do then we can do I'm on yo time " I said .

She pecked my lips and moved in closer I could feel her belly touching my body . "Danm you ready " I said rubbing her stomach only to feel kicks .

She rolled her eyes "lord momma please don't be a daddy's girl " she said rubbing her stomach .

"She ain't gone like me imma be on her ass. She a mommas girl she just don't know that " I said .

"Any names" she asked .

"I like Arianna Love Mathews, shit got a lil ring to it " I said . She kissed my neck

"That's cute I like it " she said laying her head on my chest and I pulled her in by waist .

I really love this girl we just got a lot of shìt we have to deal with . Now that I look at it Iya wasn't ready for a baby but I don't think she regret getting pregnant I just how she found out and the circumstances behind it .