Chapter 28😩

IYA's POV * 3 weeks later *

IYA's POV
* 3 weeks later *

"You on birth control " Kash said looking at me . I chuckled "no why ". He sucked his teeth " we been fucking 3 weeks straight and I been nutting in you and you ain't pregnant I know something " he said .

Welp maybe Its because I be popping them plan b's like percs . " Boy I ain't on no birth control " I laughed. He rolled his eyes "girl fuck you".

I crawled over to him straddling his lap . I ran my hands through his dreads "baby daddy you so fine " he smacked his lips "why you playing with me Vanessa ".

I rolled me eyes "not the middle name " he laughed "like I said fuck you".

There was a sudden knock at the door and of course my nosey ass had to go and see who it was . I walked to the door and opened it .

"Surprise bitch " I rolled my eyes . This bitch gotta be kidding me . I laughed "Lamari what you doing at my door bitch ".

She rolled her eyes "  bitch where is Kash " I laughed again "like I said hoe what you doing at my door .

She laughed "bitch Kash pay these bills . I mugged her "and I'm fucking Kash and that's my job so i pay These bills " I said .  She sucked her teeth "just tell him to call me ".

I was getting real fed up with this hoe .  "Bitch " I said as I slapped her across the face as hard as I could . I was tired of keeping my cool with this hoe . Now every time she say something ion like imma pop her ass inna mouth . Im her mother now bitch you gone show me respect.

Just as she was about to throw a punch Kash ran in and grabbed her by her throat slamming her against the outside wall . "Lamari ain't I tell yo ass stop coming around " he yelled .

She started crying . I laughed "bitch cry to yo momma " . She started trying to fight her way out of Kash's grip "imma fuck you up hoe " she said .

I laughed "what they say girl boo " I said . She let out a loud scream. Like bitch what is you screaming for . We in this white neighborhood being all ghetto and shit . Lord we gone get his momma put out . I thought .

I started to feel bad as I just watch her scram in the corner crying . I grabbed Kash's arm "bae just let her go " he said softly to him . He just kept pushing her he looked so angry I've never seen him like this .  "Kavien " I yelled getting his attention.

He stopped what he was doing and instantly looked at me .  I think he seen the fear in my face . I was so scared of him he was just acting out of it .  "Kavien calm down " I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the house locking the door . We'll just deal with that hoe another day . Clearly she was rattled to .

"Baby what wrong " I said walking towards the kitchen to get him so water .  He scoffed "nothing is wrong with me Iya ". I rolled my eyes .

"Clearly you got something going on you was pushing on that girl like a man " he laughed "she deserves it " I mugged him "Kavien I don't care what she has did to you or anybody else you don't put your hands on a women ".

"Iya stop Fucking talking to me " I don't know what went tbr ight my head I just slapped his ass .  "Kavien don't fucking play with me " I was laughing but not on no funny shit .

He pushed me "iya get yo ass own ". I pushed him back "Kavien we not doing this shit again ". He pushed me again . Hell no this nigga finna make me kill his ass .

He pushed me again and I just lost it . I threw punches to his face . And he instantly retaliated by slamming me on the couch holding my arms penning me down . " on bd iya we not finna fight again " I pushed his ass off me and just got up walking to the room grabbing my keys .

"Iya where yo ass going " I heard his voice but didn't bother to turn around . Until it dawned on me "Kavien when you came back to me in Chicago and you had hickies on yo neck who was that from " I had to think about it cause ain't no way this crazy ass bitch keep popping up with out a reason .

"I fucked Lamari " he said in above whisper . I chuckled I swear to god I'm done with this nigga . "Wooooow " I said walking out the door .

Of course he grabbed my arm "iya you not walking out of my life again " I laughed "nigga I don't even wanna be in your life I know I did some fucked up things like disappearing but I try everyday to make up everyday of those 6 months and it's like you don't care you keep fucking this same ass bitch you claim you don't like . I'm starting to think you actually like this hoe " I said with tears running down my face .

It's like me and him take 10 steps forward just to get pushed back 100. He sighed "Bro I just wanted revenge I was hurt off that shit you did ".

I rolled my eyes I would rather this nigga fuck Lynn . "Okay I get you was mad but that do mean you go and fuck the same hoe Kavien" I stressed . Next thing you know I was running to the guest bathroom and let out my whole stomach .

Kash came in holding my hair "you good " . I looked at him like do it look like it .  I got up brushing my teeth . "You pregnant " he asked .

"Nigga no " I knew for a fact because I took a pregnancy test yesterday he just ain't know .

I put my teeth brush back and walked back to the living room . "Iya you still leaving " he said trailing behind me like a lost puppy it's so cute I lowkey wanna fuck his Lil sexcy ass . I turned around looking at him . 

He walked up to me pulling me into his chest gripping my ass in his hands . "Momma I'm sorry " he said placing kisses all over my neck .

I let out a long sigh "Kavien you gotta stop being rough you need to tell me what's on your mind like literally".

He looked at me " it's just I don't get how we still together we put each other through the most shit.  You get shot you almost die and then you survive and don't tell me your alive . Do you know how fucked up that shit is . I real life buried yo ass six feet and lost apart of myself for 6 months . And then you pop up like aint shit happen . You lied to me Iya that's what happened . If you wanted to leave just say that don't run away like a bitch . "

I scoffed "Kavien I was scared Blue fucking shot me . I never in a million years would think that he would do that . And then you come back and tell me he's dead and Portia was his baby momma . He killed his own child for me . Someone who actually would have changed he killed . Then we took Amir away from his father . Who the fuck are we because us being in love it's just endless pain . It's just wrong maybe where wrong for each other " I said

I walked toward a mirror and he followed hugging  me from behind putting his hands around me waist . He kissed my neck "well if loving you is wrong iya I don't think I wanna be right . I feel this I feel us and what ever we do to each other we have to promise not to leave " he looked at me then turned me around to where I was facing him .

He pulled out his pinky and looked at me giving me eye contact. I bit my lip hesitantly locking them in . He kisses his side and I kissed mine . He looked at me "I wanna hear you say it ".

I rolled my eyes "I'm not leaving you no matter what " I said kissing all over his face .

Only if she knew what she was getting herself into ,

                                    TBC ....