Iya' Pov

*3 months later *

"Yes Jay I'm coming to the kick back " I said on the phone with Jay . It's been since 3 months since I left Blue cheating ass . I honestly won't lie I miss his ass like crazy .

I had time to pass by and I was hungry and felt like getting food . I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs going to get in my car . My phone dinged letting me know I had a text .

                     Giovanni Dumbass🥷🏽

Him: stop playing and come home I miss you bruh .
Me: that's nice
Him: Yaya bro I'm sorry why you can't just forgive me
Me: maybe I don't want to , anyways bye blue .
Him: so I'm blue now ?

I left his ass on seen . I was done waiting for him to be loyal to me . I'm to raw of a bitch for that . I started my car driving to McDonald's. 

Instead of going through the drive through I went  inside since the line was long as hell.  "Welcome to McDonald's how may I help you " the worker said .  "Umm can I get a quarter cheese with no pickles and onions with a medium fry and a large sprit " it's something bout that battery acid .

"Shawty yo ass in this bitch drinking hard liquor ". the boy said behind me .
His deep voice snapped me right out of my thoughts.  "Boy you sick as hell my shit still be bussing like good coochie " I said .

"Bro you gay as fuck " he said laughing.  "On occasion sir " I said with a smirk .  He smiled at me showing his grills .  (Like boy if you want me to have all 30 of your kids I'm you candidate ).
" aye lil momma what's yo name tho " I blushed .

"Iya " I mumbled . I haven't felt this shy since blue stupid ass .   "That's wassup I'm Kash " he said .  "Why they call you that " I asked honestly I was just curious.  "Cause I will rob you out yo shit " .  I looked at his fit seeing his all black forces . "Yeah you dangerous for real " I laughed.

After about 5 minutes of us talking my food was up .  " aye give me yo numba " Kash said . He gave me his phone . I added my number to his contact saving my number as Yaya❤️‍🔥.

I drove home getting ready for the kickback .  I took a shower and did my hygiene.  I got dress and just set down in the living room watching tv until I felt like leaving . I really wasn't in a rush since I know blue was gone be there .

My phone had dinged off I looked at it seeing I had a text .

                          (770) 356-781

Him : this kash save my shit lil girl
Me: boy ain't shit lil bout me I'm most definitely big dawg 😅.
Him : man just lock a nigga in . I ain't trynna see who dis every time  I text yo ass .
Me: okay imma do it slime 🙄.
Him: I'm glad you listen 🥰.

I exited the text thread saving his number as Kash 🤥.  Checking the time I got up and walked to my car and stared the car .

Minutes later I pulled up to the kickback seeing endless cars in the road . "Danm Jay said it was only gone be the fam" I mumbled shrugging my shoulders.

Walking in the building I got a large amounts of "wassup " and head nods . Since blue posted his lil I miss you post when we broke up the first time . Everybody been trynna be my friend.

I walked up to Jay and motor being nasty and she wonders why she's a month pregnant. "Hello Sluts " I greeted. Jay got up giving me a hug and kissed me all over my face . "Shit Jay I know you missed me but Danm ".

"No it's the fact my bestfriend wanna go ghost because blue dirty ass " she pointed her finger in my face . "Don't do that shit again " she said . I nodded in agreement. "I won't I just know he be having her around and ion wanna be around all that for real it's just gone piss me off " .