Chapter one

IYA's POV

*beep beep beep * I heard my alarm clock go off .
I was literally frustrated as fuck because I knew I wasn't a morning person , but I had one more year off high school so I hoped that I would soon be over .

I turned the alarm off and checked my socials seeing that Jay's dumb ass had texted me .

JAY OCEIANA 🫂.

Her : bitch you up or no -7:30 am
Me : nawl I opened my eyes and wanted to close em again 🌞. 7:35
Her: YAYA STOP FUCKING PLAYIN , it's the first day of our senior year and you still wanna play nawl baby this ain't gone work 🤬. -7:36
Me : look here bitch you glad I'm even going cause you know I don't care about that shit ✌🏾. -7:38
Seen

"Wow the bitch left me on seen" I chuckled. This was her usual thing when she gets mad that I don't wanna participate in shit .
She know that I hate people other than her and Portia but she still forces me to attend school .
At this moment I'm not even fucking with it my dad just died and he was my only inspiration .

I got up out of my bed and went to the bathroom to run my bath water just cause I was all sore and shit from practice yesterday day . Once the water was steamy just like I like I got in and relaxed my body .
As I was sitting in the tub the flashback of that night flashed through my head .

* FLASHBACK *

" Iya imma need you to stay calm and not say shit , I don't give a fuck what go down in this bitch don't fold , don't bolt and especially don't fucking move " my dad said .

I could see the fear in his eye and I somehow felt this was last time I was gone see him .

"Daddy I love you " I said as tears began to run down my face .

" Yaya I would die for you " he said .

He could never tell me he loved me . He always would say that same line , but from what my dad told me he heard a lot of I love you growing up from people who ain't ever loved him for real .

" Stay here " he said . I watched him as he walked out the room .

If I knew then what I know now I would have never let him walk out the door I mean NEVER .

BANG !

* flashback over *

Jumping out of my thoughts when I opened my eyes I was fully submerged in water . Sitting up I just got out the tub dried off and did my hygiene .

I got dressed and went down stairs seeing a note on the table telling me that my mom was at work and that she loved me .

Ever since dad died it's like she been working so fucking hard it makes know sense .

I grabbed my cars keys got in my car and proceed to drive to school .

••••••••••••

Once I got to my school I texted Portia big daddy shark looking ass .

MY PORSHIA PUSSY 👄.

ME : Daddy Portia , wya ?
Her: OUU Daddy you was just on my mind .
Me: we so gay 🥲.
Her : only for you booo😘, but in the cafe with Jay tsunami .

I read the text messages and proceeded to the cafe .

" Wassup my sexy ass , chocolate lava cakes " i said .
Jay Lil duck ass just looked at me and ain't respond .
Look here bitch I know you mad about this morning but you know I ain't no fucking morning person" I said
"Girl shut the fuck up I can't admire your sexiness my guy " she said
"I'm not that guy pal I'm not the guy " I blew her a kiss and then sat down .
For some odd reason I felt eyes burning the back of my head like danm .
I turned around seeing it was Blue the most notorious drug dealer in Atlanta.
I looked at him and rolled my ass , I really ain't want no dealings with that situations cause I knew he would fuck me up .
Imma just sit here and stay in a bitches place tho 😘.
Before I could utter a word to My pretty P .
This ugly duck looking bitch and her crunchy weave ass friends walked up to me on some bullshit already .

" LOOK HERE STANK PUSSY BITCH DON'T BE ROLLING YOUR EYES AT MY MAN " Lola yelled .

For this bitch to have a white ass name like that she had a lot of thot shit to say .

I looked her and rolled my eyes because at that moment that hoe knew she fucked up .

Before I could say anything Jay got up
" BITCH ONLY PUSSY I SMELL IS YOUR RAN THROUGH AS SHIT . LITERALLY THIS SUMMER AIN'T YOU LET BLUE AND NEM FUCK YOU ? ITS GIVING THOMAS THE TRAIN . NOW YOU GET YOUR BITCH ASS OUTTA HERE FOR I BREAK A BITCH " she said .

She knew I wasn't the type to argue so her or Portia lil ass would always do shit like this . Only people I would ever catch myself going off in is Portia and Jay . But thats just because they ain't like when I was quiet .

Other people tho call me a kid cause imma get away from that shit .

Portia suddenly grabbed me sucking my ass straight out of my thoughts when she started to drag me to Blue's table .

" Portia hell no " I mumbled for only she could here me .

"Fuck you mean hell no he got you fucked all the way UP . He fuck with you he gots to see me and that on MARY AND HER LITTLE ASS LAME ." She yelled .

"Shawty it's good no complaints in my wagon " I said .

"Well it's hella in this one " she said
"UMM EXCUSE ME BLACK MOTHERFUCKERS , but I think y'all lost a rat named Lola ." She said

It's not even first fucking period and my ghetto ass friends got the whole cafe on 10 . This gone be a long ass year .

I looked over at Jay then at P and sighed .

•••••••

Well my thick SLICES OF PIZZA THIS WAS MY FIRST LITTLE CHAPTER I FELT LIKE IT WAS LONG , but I PERSONALLY HATE SHORT CHAPTERS SO YEAH .

BUT COMMENT & LEAVE FEED BACK I NEED IT ALL MY LOVES 🥰.