these kids are out of control

Start from the beginning

paula-no.its kind of complicated.

roc royal-understandable.

paula-so you have kids is there a wife?

roc royal-a girlfriend.i have married her yet.

paula-how long have yall been together?

roc royal-10 years.

paula-wow.long time with no ring.she must be special.

roc royal-she is.i guess shes letting me take my time.you have a boyfriend or anything?

paula-no im single.*i nodded my head and our food came over,we ate and talked some more.she was a cool person.*

mona pov

mona-*today is sean's party and i want to look cute.when i got to trinas house i walked up to trina's room.*so how are we gonna do this?

trina-wear a dress and under wear what you want.when my mom leave just take the dress off and youll be fine.*i nodded my head and she gave me my clothes.i was gonna put on some booty shorts and a tight tank top.sean likes seeing me in that so i try to wear it.i put on some lip gloss and the dress i had on when i came over.trina had on a tight dress under her dress and some flip flops.she put some lip gloss on and we went to trina moms car.she drove us to the party and i heard the music blasting outside.i smiled.*

tmom-have fun ladies.*we got out the car and walked inside.trina had a bag so we walked to the bathroom and took the cover ups off.we put it in her bag and she put it in the bathroom under the counter.*

trina-now its time to have fun.*we both smiled and walked into the party.i looked around for sean.when i found him he was standing on the table dancing by himself.i laughed at him.then i got on the table and danced with him.*

sean-hey baby.

mona-hi.happy birthday.*i gave him his gift which was a card.*

sean-thanks.*he kissed me and pop thaat started playing so i twerked on him.after a while of dancing i got thirsty so i left him and went to get something to drink.when i came back i saw some hoe twerking on him.i shook my head and walked out of the house.i cant believe that asshole.i sat on the curb and i felt someone tap me.i turned around and it was him.*

mona-get away from me.

sean-what i do?

mona-letting the class hoe twerk on you.

sean-baby she just strted twerking on me out of the blue.i didnt want her to twerk on me but i wouldve been a dickhead if i didnt let her.

mona-whatever.

sean-its true.if you didnt twerk on me what would other people say?

mona-that you should get a twerk from somebody.

sean-exactly.you know i love you.*he kissed my cheek.i looked at him and he kissed me sweetly.*now its my birthday and i want my girl.*he held out his hand and i grabbed it.we got up and walked into a room.he kissed me and tried to take my shirt off but i stopped him.i took his off and kissed him sweetly.he pulled me close and unbuttoned my shorts.i pulled away from the kiss.*whats wrong?

mona-i think we should wait for that.

sean-you told me you was ready remember?

mona-i know what i said but i cant do it now.

sean-fine then were through.

mona-are you serious?

sean-yes im serious.*he grabbed his shirt and walked out of the room.i buttoned my shorts and walked out of the room.i saw trina dancing with her boyfriend.i walked over to her and she saw me.*

trina-whats wrong?

mona-he broke up with me.i want to leave.*she nodded her head and kissed her boyfriend.we walked in the bathroom.she looked for her bag but she couldnt find it.*you have to find it because i will die if my mom saw this.*she nodded her head and we ran all around the house trying to find the bag.we couldnt find it and her mom was outside.we walked outside and her moms face was priceless.*

tmom-what are yall wearing?*i didnt care anymore because my life is basically over.*

trina-mom just ground me.

tmom-1 month and no mona.your going home like that.*i nodded my head and she drove me home.i walked inside and i saw my mom sitting on the couch.she got up and her smile faded.*

brea-mona what are you wearing?*i walked over to her and i cried.she held me and rubbed my back.*what happened tonight?

mona-i had a boyfriend named sean and today was his party.i wore this for him because he likes it when i look like this and i told him that we could have sex tonight.

brea-please tell me you didnt.

mona-i didnt and he broke up with me becuase i wasnt ready.*she bent down to my height and wiped my tears.*i feel ridiculous.

brea-look i know what happened tonight was not exactly ideal but im really proud that you did what you wanted to do and didnt pressure yourself into doing something your not ready for.honestly i probably wouldve done the same thing for your father just not at this age.why didnt you tell me you had a boyfriend?

mona-i just didnt want to say anything.

brea-also thats all he wanted from you.if he really cared for you or loved you he wouldve stayed with you.

mona-did dad do the same?*she nodded her head.*i think trinas mom thinks i influenced her but trina has a boyfriend too.

brea-well im worried about you.now take that off before your dad comes home and loses his mind.*i nodded my and laughed.i ran upstairs and put on some pjs.i looked at the pictures of me and sean being a couple and deleted the pictures.i walked downstairs and cuddled on the couch with my mom watching a movie.*

brian pov

brian-*i was laying in my bed looking at the ceiling.i heard my second phone buzzing.i looked at the text from amy.she wanted me to meet her at the park.i looked at the time and it was midnight so i could sneak out.i put on some ball shorts and a black tshirt.i climbed out of the window and walked to the park.i saw her sitting on the bench.*hey baby.*i kissed her and she smiled.*

amy-what happened to you?

brian-grounded.2 weeks and my mom wants to meet you.

amy-o cool.so a few of my friends are chilling and i want you to come with me.

brian-ok.*we hopped in her car and she drove to the place.we walked downstairs and i saw the smoke coming through the door while i was walking down the steps.we walked in and everyone was sitting in a circle.i shook my head because they were passing a joint around.she took it and smoke it.i shook my head when she passed it to me.*

amy-brian its ok.you can smoke it.

brian-naw.im chilling.

amy-one hit and i wont bother you.*i took it and took one hit then i passed it when i started coughing.*good right?*i shook my head and coughed again.then i got up and left the building.i turned around and amy was behind me.*whats wrong?

brian-nothing.thats not what im into.look just take me home.

amy-so your going to be a bitch about it.

brian-im not being a bitch.look just please take me home.

amy-do you like me brian?

brian-of course.

amy-then drink with me.

brian-fine.*she gave me a bottle of vodka and i started drinking it.i didnt feel like hearing her talk about me anymore.we went back downstairs eventually and started smoking and drinking at the same time and i felt high as shit right now.*

his will be continued in the next chapter.thats paula>>>>>>>>>>>>>if you dont remember paula is brea's sister.lets see what happens with them later.comment,like,vote whatever you want.:)