"Yes." Druig said and Iris glanced at him.

She smiled, "yes." She said.

"Then let us begin." Esther said. She grabbed a silk ribbon. "Lift your right wrist and Iris lift your left." She wrapped the ribbon around both their wrists. Iris placed the palm of her hand along his forearm and he let his thumb brush over her skin.

Iris felt the world melt away as Esther chanted. She could only see Druig and she could only feel him. It was always him and it would always be him. It went beyond love or lust or any other feeling she has had for him. They were becoming one, they were flames from the same candle, planets orbiting each other, night and day, their souls were split from the same divine. She could see him for who he really was and she loved every bit of it.

"...And so it is." Esther said and the world came back into view. The group clapped and the candles blew out on their own. The ribbon that tied them together disappeared and they were one. Iris could feel it, they were each others.

"And so it is." Druig smiled and stepped closer to Iris. He pressed his lips to her's and she wrapped an arm around her neck. And so it is, she thought.

<<<>>>

Esther

In the passed years Esther had become more relaxed with the sisters. She allowed relationships that would have never been granted by Ethestia's design before. Her master was a jealous one but, she was also maternal and cared for her children. The Sister's of Draoid would soon die out and Iris would be the one to remain.

She watched the newly bonded couple dance. None of them understood what Iris was, what they were in the presences of but she preferred it that way. Iris was special in more way's than one.

"No dancing for you tonight?" Ajak came up behind Esther.

She smiled, "Oh no. But I do love to watch." She glanced at the gathering. "Do you ever wonder if your master's design is right?" Ajak's eyes widened and jaw tightened. "It keeps me up at night. I would never go against Ethestia's orders but, sometimes I wonder is that wrong?"

"It can be hard at times." Ajak nodded. "But we are all created with purpose. As the leaders we must think beyond feeling."

"If only for a short time, they will be happy." Esther glanced at Iris and Druig. "That is all I can ask for as the Eldest Sister."

<<<>>>

Artemis

She walked away from the party a bit overwhelmed and tired. Makkari was still dancing, she loved moving and was always so happy. Artemis tried to be the same, she took inspiration from Makkari but, despite being happy for Iris, she couldn't help but envy her. The chosen one, the last sister, and Esther's favorite. Makkari told her to stay strong but sometimes she just wanted to live in her envy.

Sprite sat away from the party, she stayed away from gatherings on most occasions. She would cast illusions for a bit and then go off on her own. "Too loud?" She asked the young looking woman.

"It's passed my bedtime." She glanced up at Artemis as she sat down. Artemis leaned back against the chair.

"Mine too." She said and looked at the party. Sprite followed her stare. They both watched Makkari, smiling, dancing, so free. "How does she do it?" Artemis asked.

"What?"
"Make it look so easy." She said.

Sprite looked down at her hands, "Makkari is stronger than most." She picked at her fingers. "She sees the good in everything."