Chapter 49 - Visit

Angelina's POV

The rest of the school year went by quickly, and before I knew it, it was summer break. That only meant one thing. Allie, Ezra, Alex and I had to go back to London.

Today we were leaving. I was finishing my last bit of packing before taking my luggage downstairs.
"It feels weird. Leaving." Ezra spoke quietly. "I really started to consider this place home."

"We'll be back for the next school year mate." Alex gave Ezra a gentle pat on the back. "No need to worry."
"Summer will go by so quickly. We'll be back here before we know it." Allie gave him a hug.

It didn't really hit me until last night that we were leaving. And I felt really sad about it. I never expected Junior year to go by so quickly. Today was also the day the Julie was going back to Maine, and Portman was going back to Chicago.

The thing that hurt the most about this was that I was leaving my friends. I was leaving Adam.
"We have to leave for the airport soon. Make sure you have everything." I said, before going back upstairs.

Sarah was going to take care of the house while we're gone. As for Zeus, he was coming with us. There was no way I could leave him all alone here. I looked around at my, mostly empty, bedroom.
"I can't believe this is really happening." I muttered to myself.

~

Connie pulled Allie, Julie and I into a hug. She was on the verge of tear. "I don't want you guys to leave." She sniffed.
"We'll be back soon." Julie said, tear in her eyes.
"We'll call everyday." I smiled.
We hugged once more before we turned to the rest of the boys.

I walked over to Lucas.
"I'll see you soon, library partner." He smiled. I then hugged him.
"I'll miss you."
He gave me one squeeze before letting go.
I then went around to all the boys and said goodbye to them all individually.

I then reached Jesse.
"Don't be sad Jessica. I'll be back soon."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
I then hugged him tightly.

Charlie was next in line.
"I'm gonna miss you Spazaway."
"I'll miss you too Hothead." He pulled me into a hug.
"Take care of Adam for me, while I'm gone." I whispered in his ear.
"I will." He whispered back.

I pulled away from the hug and looked towards my boyfriend, who had a big frown on his face. I walked up to him. He didn't say anything, he just pulled me closer and kissed me. I kissed back. He then pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
"Do you have to go?" He muttered.
"I'll be back before you know it, love."

He kissed me one more time before letting go of me completely.
I then grabbed my luggage. Allie, Ezra, Alex and I waved to everyone before walking away. I took one last glance at Adam and mouthed 'i love you' before taking a turn. The Ducks were no longer in sight.

~ (a month later)

It was now mid July. My Aunt Nina organized a barbeque and invited the whole family round. My dad's side were currently talking to my mum's side and I while we were cooking. We saw my grandma walk into the kitchen.

"You okay, Nan?" I asked, as I washed my hands.
"There's this very handsome boy at my door claiming that he knows you."
"Well, mum. Bring the lad in." My uncle said.
My Nan gestured to the door and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Adam!?"
"Hello my love." He smiled. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. He kissed my lips, making my whole family start cheering. We pulled away shortly after. "How did you-"
"Well, it was all thanks to me, little sis." Gabriella walked in.

I ran over and gave her a hug.
"Well who is this fella anyway?" My Aunt Nina asked.
"Well." I walked over to Adam and took his hand. "This is my boyfriend Adam Banks."
My whole family walked up to him and started greeting him like an old friend, which made me smile.

I felt Gabby wrap her arm around me.
"Well they definitely like him."
I chuckled. "They really do."
"If that's their reaction to him being your boyfriend, imagine their reactions when you two get married!"
I shoved her playfully, as my cheeks started to burn. "Shut up."

~

I was currently looking at Adam while he was hanging out with my family. He had one of my baby cousins on his lap, and was playing with her as he talked. It made my heart melt. He was so good with kids, which was so adorable.

"If he's that good with your cousins, imagine how great he would be with kids of your own." My Nan smirked.
I looked at her.
"Don't pretend you haven't thought about marrying him at least once."
I shrugged. "I might have." I simply said, before going back to admiring Adam.

~

I was now on my balcony, looking at the view of the city. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, making me laugh gently.
"Yes?" I turned around to face Adam.
"You have become even more beautiful since the last time I saw you." He smiled.

"And you have become more handsome." I grinned. He kissed my forehead gently. "I'm so happy you're here Adam. And the way you get along with my family is just... remarkable."

"Your family is great. I see where you get your personality from."
I chuckled at his comment. "How long are you here for?"
"For as long as you want me here."
"Till the end of summer?" I grinned.
"Till the end of summer it is."
He gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'm so in love with you Adam Banks."
"Not as much as I'm in love with you, Angelina Sparks."
"That's highly doubtful." I said before pressing my lips against his. And that's when I knew I had reached my happiest. I never wanted it to end. I won't let it end.

---------------------------------------------------------
That was Chapter 49! Hope you enjoyed!
-author