19🧸

The little trip Heeseung and Sunghoon took time to plan finally happened and Sunoo was at the same happy but super confused.

At least Jake was with him so he knew that the surprise couldn't be bad. Because Heeseung and Sunghoon didn't told him anything and kept him super curious just to make the moment magical when he would finally see the ocean.

So both of the kids were actually playing with the blocks that Jake brought with him in his little bag. They were in the train and didn't pay any attention to the landscape passing by as the train were fastly moving to their destination.

-" Why is Heeseung uncle living with you and your appa ? "

-" Because my daddy and him are in love. "

-" So he is your new dad now ? "

Jake was kinda confused. His uncle had always lived as far as he could remember and now he had to live with Sunoo and his dad because he was in love with Sunghoon... that was unexpected.

-" No he is my mommy ! "

-" But Heeseung's uncle is a boy. "

-" And ? "

Sunoo gave Jake his well-known sassy look before focusing back on his blocks that were building a little and fragile tower.

After playing for a while sitting on their seats, the two little boys began to be hungry and grumpy because of their hungriness.

Heeseung take out snacks and sandwiches and gave them to the toddlers to calm them down before they began to argue because of the agressivity that hungriness could bring to the temper of these little kids.

-" So what do you wanna do in Busan ? "

Asked Heeseung. Sunoo didn't know why Busan was so special or what kind of activities there were in this city so he waited for Jake's answer.

-" I want to take pictures of the see to show mom, dad, Layla and Jaemin ! "

Sunghoon overheard about what the kids and Heeseung were talking about and assumed that Jaemin was probably Jake's big brother because of the previous mention of his parents and even his puppy.

-" And you Ddeonu ? "

-" I want to find shells for Wonie and uncle Jay and I also want to take pictures with appa. "

Sunghoon smiled at the kindness of his son who absolutely wanna give a present to his friend but his smile grew wider when he said that he wanna take pictures of the two of them.

-" Yeah baby we will take pretty pictures so I'll put them in a frame and hang them on the wall of your room. "

Sunoo nodded and went back to building a tower with Jake while waiting for the train to finally arrived at the station.

1 or 2 hours later they were finally all in Busan and went into a little motel to put their luggages in their rooms before exploring the big city. The room was really small with 3 beds, 2 singles and one doubles obviously for Sunghoon and Heeseung. It was really dark outside since it was the evening so they decided to go to the ocean with the kids tomorrow.

-" We'll go to the sea tomorrow okay kids ? "

Of course Jake and Sunoo were sad at first but went back to an excited state when they went out to eat street food while visiting the city.

Busan was a very beautiful city as bright as Seoul at night with maybe a little bit less people in the street. Sunghoon couldn't help but thought that at his age he should go partying in all the clubs he could see but he has a kid even though he was very thankful to have him, Sunghoon was still sad to see his 20s flying away.

-" Daddy can we get ice cream with Jakey please ? "

Sunghoon thought that it wasn't maybe a great idea. Sunoo ate a lot of sugar due to the sweets and candies that he got throughout the day but before he could say something Heeseung grabbed him and Jake by their tiny hands and went to an open ice cream shop.

-" Mommy ! I want a mint choco ice cream please ! "

-" Ew Ddeonu you have weird taste... uncle I want a strawberry ice cream ! "

Yeah even Sunghoon didn't know why Sunoo liked mint choco so much because him or his ex hated this flavor so much. Heeseung ordered and waited a little before giving their ice creams to the two jumping and over excited child.

-" Sunoo, Jake qtop jumping or your food will fall. "

As the two kids were eating their ice creams holding hands, the little family went back to their motel. It was pretty late and the kids were showing some signs of sleepiness. Sunoo had trouble to finish his mint choco ice cream that were melting on his fingers so Sjnghoon decided to ate it even though he hated it from the bottom of his heart.

Heeseung took care of the kids and helped them to brush their teeth and to put on their pajamas before tucking them in their beds.

He closed the door of their shared bedroom and went into the one he shared with Sunghoon.

-" They're both sound asleep. "

-" That's great now we have the night for us. "

-" So what are you planning to do ? "

-" Sleeping. "

Heeseung face changed from a happy smile to a bruh face. Sunghoon wasn't maybe the most romantic but he at least expected something sweet from him.

-" Okay I'm kidding let's cuddle a bit or maybe you want to go on the balcony and watch the view at night ? "

Heeseung nodded and they went outside. The temperature wasn't that cold even though they were almost already in December. In 3 little days it would be Sunghoon's birthday and Heeseung planned a little surprise for him.

To make it short, Jay will took care of Sunoo for the night and like they did for their first date Heeseung will took Sunghoon at the theater then at the restaurant and maybe on a little walk if nothing bad happen to Sunoo like last time.

The next day, they went to the sea early and Heeseung took bunch of pictures of his boyfriend, his step-son and his nephew. This trip to Busan was something that Sunghoon truly needed, taking a break from his daily life and his study and spend some quality time with son make their bond grew bigger.

A/N

I don't think you're prepared for what's gonna happen in the next chapter