16🧸

Sunghoon was watching tv in his bedroom when he felt two pairs of arms wrapped around his waist.

-" Since when are we that close ? "

-" Since you told me I could live with you. "

-" I should have invite you to sleep with me sooner "

No need to say that Heeseung was all red. They didn't seem that close but God knows how much Sunghoon was the biggest simp ever for the oldest.

He was glad that Heeseung seemed to like him back and wasn't reluctant because he had a son. Many people he tried to flirt with, dumped him after knowing he had to raise a baby boy named Sunoo.

But Heeseung didn't and gladly accept to love Sunghoon and Sunoo which was a relief for the young dad.

-" Can't believe you're single ... such a waste to be that beautiful but single. "

-" Hoonie ... why are you so flirty now ? "

-" You wanna know why ? "

Sunghoon giggled, he was feeling so well with the older that all his shyness suddenly fly away. He was feeling so brave that he could confess at this exact moment but Heeseung spoke before he had a chance to.

-" I think it's because you like me. "

Sunghoon turn his head to face Heeseung, his eyes were so wide. How did he know that ? Was it too obvious ? Sunghoon made sure to not being caught though.

-" Stop it ! It looks like your eyes will pop out of their sockets "

-" I made sure to be cold but no too much all this time and you just screwed up everything "

Heeseung apologized to a very upset Sunghoon, to be honest Heeseung know where Sunoo take his adorable face when he was himself upset or frustrated. He was the exact copy of his dad.

-" It's okay Hoonie because I like you too "

-" You better have to though "

Heeseung chuckled and pulled Sunghoon closer to his chest. He was genuinely happy with Sunghoon however he wouldn't date him right now, to be honest, Sunghoon wouldn't too. They both wanted to take their time, create a real and solid bond between them but also between Heeseung and Sunoo so they could be a real family.

-" I had this in my mind for days now but whah about we go on a little trip to Busan with Sunoo ? "

-" To the ocean ? "

-" Yeah ... I wouldn't say Busan if I didn't planned to take you to the ocean. "

-" Sunoo will be happy, he never get to see the ocean yet. "

Heeseung sat on the bed, resting his back on the wall and breaking free from the hug he was giving to Sunghoon who snuggled in his bed sheets due to the lost of warmth.

-" You never went on trip or even vacation with Sunoo ? "

-" Should I remember you that I'm broke ? "

-" Oh yeah I forgot ... "

They continued to cuddle for hours while telling each other sweet words until Sunghoon felt hungry and decided unexpectedly to make ramens.

But that was until Jay knocked at their doors with a crying Wonie in his arms.

-" Why are you there ? "

-" Obviously because I have trouble with Jungwon. "

Heeseung took the shivering little boy and consoled him while glaring at his dad.

-" Why are you crying Wonie ? Did dad yell at you ? "

-" What ? Hyung,seriously ?! "

-" Only God knows how nasty you can be when you're angry "

Jay sighed before saying that Jungwon had a really bad fever that won't go down.

-" You should took him to the hospital. "

-" Don't you have medicines before ? "

Heeseung mentally face palmed himself while Sunghoon was shocked. They never doubt in Jay and his ability to raise a child but not giving him medicine was not what they expected from him.

-" I think I have what Sunoo had take when he had the flu last year... "

Sunghoon went to his bathroom and take what Jungwon need to be better while the little boy was lay along his dad's chest.

-" I can't believe you didn't give him medicines before coming "

-" Shut Up Heeseung I was panicking... you don't know what is it to raise a child. "

-" At least I know I would be able to take good care of him "

Jay didn't reply but sulked, he was a good dad for Jungwon ... he just did a little mistake but he would took him to the hospital if his condition was really bad.

Sunghoon came back with syrup but when it touched Jungwon's lip, the toddler wanted to spit out everything but he couldn't because that's not what good boys are supposed to do.

So he took it well and was congratulated by his father which made him feel a little bit better.

-" Sunoo's not there ? "

Jay asked always focused on the state of his son peacefully resting on his chest.

-" He is with his mom for this week. Hopefully it may be the last time he goes there. "

-" You'll take her to the court ? "

-" I think so ... I've thought about this a lot lately. "

Sunghoon was concerned about his decision, he still doesn't know if he was doing the right choice or not but seeing Heeseung and Jay that supportive, made him happy.

Hours passed by as they were talking and Jungwon's condition seemed to get better.

The little boy watched cartoons on Tv while the three adults talked together.
They ordered some fried chicken and ate dinner all together.

Jay didn't hesitate to tease both Heeseung and Sunghoon when they told him that they were going to Busan. Even if it wasn't a romantic couple trip it was surely gonna be great, however Sunghoon only waited to finally let Sunoo see the ocean and made some sand castles while collecting shells.

He may dream a lot but this little vacation to the ocean will be the best he ever had in years and he won't miss this opportunity to bring joy and happiness into his son's life. He needed to live a good and decent childhood without worrying or being scared of his mom and the awful relationship they had.