8🧸

Friday afternoon came quickly and little Sunoo wasn't happy with the idea of sleeping at another place than at his Hanbin uncle.

But he wasn't in the mood of throwing a tantrum so he just stay quiet maybe that after all he was going to have fun at Jungwon's place even though he was scared to be far away from his dad in an unknown place.

He was playing with blocks in his room when a plushie get his attention. Maybe that his plushies would be sad if he doesn't sleep in his bed tonight and this thought made him sad too.

He loved Wonie, of course he loved him but sleeping at his place wasn't in his plan.

-" Sunoo-ah, pack all the toys you want to take at jungwon's place. "

Which toys should he pack though ? His dinos or maybe only his fox plushie ?

Sunoo shrugged his shoulders and pick his plushie and some toys cars. He then zipped his backpack and went to his dad.

-" I've pack my toys ! "

Sunghoon smiled at his son's cuteness and take his backpack to put it on the dinner table.

-" Are you happy to go to Jungwon's place sweetie ? "

-" yes ... but I want to go to Hanbin uncle's house too "

-" I know but you will have fun with Wonie and uncle Jay "

Sunghoon helped his son to put his shoes and his coat before leaving to Jay's apartment.

Talking about Jay, he was desperately trying to get his son calm. The little boy was so excited to have not one but two of his friends at his jouse tonight.

Yeah Jay has to take care of Sunoo but also of Jeongwoo. Jeongwoo was a little boy who had the same age as Sunoo and Wonie, Jungwon and him became friends at kindergarten and their dads became friends too.

Jeongwoo was a good child, very polite and funny. Kinda loud sometimes but he was well-behave so it wasn't a problem.

As I said Jungwon and Jeongwoo met at kindergarten while their teacher pair them up to make a drawing together which was only some colorful scribbled.

But Jay was convinced that this was how Jungwon expressed his feelings and his love for art so even if it wasn't that pretty he was still rooting for his son to pursue his passion.

He wasn't sure though that a 3 years old toddler had a passion but whatever.

Jungwon and Jeongwoo were currently watching a disney movie when Sunghoon rang the doorbell.

Jungwon quickly jumped off the couch to run at the door while squealing and almost yelling about how he was happy that Sunoo was finally there.

When Jay finally opened the door, little Jungwon ran into Sunoo's arm and hugged him very tightly. Then he took his hands and ran, he really wanted to introduce Jeongwoo to Sunoo.

Jeongwoo was a way cooler than his Jake Hyung so he was sure that it will be funnier to play all together.

Don't get him wrong he likes to play with Jake but his friends at pre-school were just cooler and probably ten times richer than him.

Sunghoon quickly came into the livingroom and shake Jay's hand to greet him. He was kinda surprised to see another child but Jay soon told him that it was Jungwon's bestfriend and also that he shouldn't worry because that kid was a good kid.

-" They were both paired up for a project. It was Jungwon's first ever friend, you couldn't imagine how I was happy when he told me that he made friends at pre-school. I was so relieved. "

-" yeah ... that's
understandable "

-" So what are you going to do with Heeseung hyung ? "

-" I actually don't know. He surely planned something. You know how he is ... "

-" Yeah, after all he wouldn't ask you on a date without having something in mind. He is not really spontaneous. "

-" yeah I saw that "

-" Anyways, you shouldn't stay here talking with me or you're gonna be late ! Don't worry I'll take care of Sunoo. "

-" If there's a problem, call me. When it comes to Sunoo I don't care about being on a date. "

-" Don't worry. You'll be the first person I would call. Now you have to go before you get late. "

Sunghoon bid goodbye to his son and told him to be a good boy to not bother his uncle Jay. Sunoo nodded his head at everything while not very listening to his dad.

He exactly knew what he was telling him though. When his dad left Jay started to help the kids to build a fort made of blankets.

On Sunghoon's side, he was back at his apartment. Panting a little bit because he was kinda running out of time. He changed his outfit and tried to make himself look good which his not really difficult though.

He knew he was good-looking but when it comes to be confident in front of Heeseung ... it's oddly getting difficult.

So he put perfume and tried to brush his hair in something that looked good because Jay was right. He spent too luch time talking to him even though it was mainly Jay's fault because when he starts to talk you can't even stop him.

Even though they were going to the theater on the evening. Heeseung insisted to take Sunghoon in a coffee shop to drink and eat something before.

So while running everywhere in his apartment, Sunghoon succeeded to grab his phone, some money, to put his shoes and to finally grab his coat and close his door behind him.

He, then, waited for Heeseung to pick him up and it wasn't that long. The older apologized because he thought that Sunghoon was waiting for him for a long time but the younger said that it wasn't the case and Heeseung started eventually to feel kinda relieved.

The drive wasn't that silent, they both talked a lot and they get to know some personal things about each other. Sunghoon talk about his past relationship with Sunoo's mother and Heeseung told him about his chaotic relationship with his parents.

Heeseung's parents weren't big fans of Heeseung's study project. They didn't really liked the fact that their son was attracted by makeup. It was too girly for them but being a makeup artist and especially for a K-pop company was one of Heeseung's dream and Sunghoon as the great friend he is, cheered him up.

The car was actually filled with happiness and it made Sunghoon less stressed to be away from his son even though he definitely sensed something bad would soon happen.

But he just decided to shrugged this idea off his mind.

What could really happens anyway ?