11🧸

-" You want to what ? "

-" Listen Hoonie, honestly I think it's a great idea. This horrible woman would let you alone and Sunoo would have what seems like a complete family. "

-" Because we're supposed to be a family ? "

-" N-no. It was, I don't know ... a metaphor ? "

Sunghoon chuckled but agreed to Heeseung idea. It could lead to something great either for his own relationship with Heeseung and for his son to have a more stable family.

So Heeseung agreed to move in Sunghoon's apartment in maybe a week. Of course Heeseung explained why he wanted to do that into details and what Sunoo's mother and her husband told him.

That's maybe why Sunghoon agreed because without this solid reason he probably would be really reluctant.

The two adults were talking outside of the room while the nurses were taking care of Sunoo and checking if everything was fine.

He normally would be discharged this afternoon if he feel good enough to rest at his own house.

Sunghoon were taking glance inside of the room, he really hate when he is away from his little baby but thankfully everything was fine and the nurses assured him that he would be disarched this afternoon.

When they got back inside the room, Sunoo was palying wkth little toys cars that Heeseung bought against Sunghoon's will because he had enough toys cars in his opinion.

However it wasn't the cheap little cars in plastic that Sunoo used to have, it was in metals like the one that Jungwon or Jake have and it makes Sunoo so happy to have the same toys as his friends.

When Heeseung gave him his new toys, he also gave him drawings from Jeongwoo, Jungwon and Jake. It was mostly scribbles for Jungwon and Jeongwoo but Jake tried to draw some shapes, a little boy which were supposed to represent Sunoo and he attempted to write " Get well soon Sunoo-ah "

-" I want to go home "

Sunghoon assured him that they will after lunch but Sunoo was really stubborn and didn't like to wait so he pouted. It was only 10am and he have to wait fot another 2 or even 4 hours. He didn't really like it.

And he didn't really like the fact that today was Friday and that he would soon spend a week at his mom place.

At this point I think that everyone knows how much this woman frightened the kid but maybe things would be different if she just abandoned him, he was only 3 years old but he knows that he would be so much happier if he stayed only with his dad.

Sunoo knows it well and he also knows that a mom shouldn't be mean with her own kids because it was simply abnormal.

He wasn't ready yet to see their big dog again, he was also mean, once he even bite him and it hurt him so much but no one paid attention to his wound so it got infected. He didn't want to go back into his room, he didn't even have a proper bed it was just a mattress on the floor, the room was always wet because of the cheap isolation and it was probably very unhealthy to live in a room like this.

But no one ever paid attention of his condition, of what his mother have done and still do to him. Some social workers came but they judged that everything was okay even when he showed up all sick with bruises on his body.

They straight up told him to stay quiet because no one likes to have a naughty boy who tells lies.

But Sunoo wasn't lying, he doesn't even know how to lie. He just wanted to get back into his dad's arms because he feel safe in it. Sunoo wanted to feel loved by both of his parents, he wanted to feel what it was like to have a mom, to call someone mommy and not mother, to not be scared to hug her everytime he wants but he couldn't because he was born into a world were what people called family was for him something merely chaos or blood.

And the thought of being almost Sunday made him tear up, he didn't want to fought for his life or just acted like he was non-existent for a whole weak. He didn't want to hide in a closet just to feel safe because he knew that no one would find him here because they were probably too high with all the drugs they're taking in a day.

So when he started to sob, neither Heeseung or Sunghoon understood, they thought that it was maybe because Sunghoon said that they have to wait or maybe Sunoo hurt himself with a toy but when they asked him Sunoo was saying inaudible things.

Sunghoon tried to calm him down by attempting to hug him but Sunoo fight back and almost choked on his own tears.

-" Sunoo what's happening ? You keep crying a lot these days... what's wrong ? "

The little boy mumbled worlds like "mommy" but Sunghoon couldn't really understand why does his son wanted suddenly his mom ?

-" Do you want to see mama ? "

Of course he didn't want to see this awful woman, he just wanted to feel the same comfort that a mom can give you and his dad couldn't give it too him because he associated the comfort of his dad to another kind of comfort very different as what he can see on tv in his cartoon where the heroes are all loved by their moms.

Naturally, when Heeseung tried to pick him up he didn't fought back like he did with his dad because he knew deep down inside him that the comfort that Heeseung would gave him was the kind of comfort he was seeking for.

His sobs calmed slowly down when he heard Heeseung's heartbeat, his warmth make him feel safe and the way Heeseung patted his back was so comforting for the little boy. He was glad to know that Heeseung would live with him and his dad because it would mean that he would finally have a real mommy.