"Ready when you are," I look up at him. He looks up at me as if he's expecting something. I sigh as I look down at the questions they've prepared for me to ask him.

I start the old tape recorder and place it in my lap, ready to start and end this interview.

"Alright..." I trailed off, unsure of how to start off this conversation. I sneak a look at him, finding him staring intensely at me. "Uh...well for starters," I start. "How old are you?"

He raises his eyebrow and eyes me weirdly, "25."

"Ok," I grin, content we're finally getting somewhere with this boring ass interview. "What or who, motivates you to work in such a big facility?"

"My little brother Nathanael," he says, his features softening a bit before going back to it's hard glare. He clears his throat before asking. "Why does that matter?"

"Well, I mean I didn't write down these questions. The public eye and your fans want to know this. I'm only doing this because my boss is sick," I say rudely, before I cringe slightly as I realize my mistake.

Lauren will definitely be hearing about this.

"Is that right, quiet girl?" he asks as he stands up and walks around his desk sitting down on the small stand that's placed next to me, his eyes on me the whole time.

My jaw drops.

So he does remember me.

"Although you're not so quiet anymore, I see," I cringe again at the nickname as he unbuttons the first two buttons on his shirt and leans forward, his tattoos on full display and his elbows resting on his knees as he intertwines his hands.

His tongue rolls over his bottom lip, the piercing on his tongue catching my attention.

Holy fuck.

He just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

Uh, excuse me, brain?

"Yeah," I stand my ground, shaking my head from all the intrusive thoughts.

I inhale a deep breath and roll my eyes before scanning over the questions for the one millionth time. "How do you define hard work in a workplace?"

"Keeping your attention on completing your work and making sure you get your work done on time. All while keeping it professional with your co-worker's and your boss," he answers.

"Ok, and would you mind revealing something about yourself that isn't on your resume?"

"What do you mean?" he tilts his head to the side. A strand of black hair falls down on his forehead and I have to restrain myself from pushing it back. No, I don't. It can hang there for all I care.

"Well your fans would like you to reveal something you haven't ever told anyone. Like something a little more personal than what you would actually put out into the world," I explain.

He continues staring at me and I see his eyes shift down to look at my lips and I lick them as his eyes find my eyes again.

"Pass," he says. I scoff before moving onto the next question.

My hate towards this guy was really starting to fucking grow.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

"I'd probably still be working here or maybe running my own building. Like this one but better," He says.

"So no wife or family? Kids or anything?" I ask before I could stop myself.

"Nope," he says. "I'd much rather die alone than to have an annoying, clingy wife breathing down my neck and little demons running around destroying everything," he explains, still staring at me intensely.

"Alright," I roll my eyes in hatred and flip over to the next page, reading the next question without even thinking.

"Are you gay?" My eyes widen and I choke on my spit as I look down at the papers, confused as to why that question was typed there.

I noticed that it was written in pen, instead of typed like all the other questions. "Shit," I mutter, flipping through the papers for the next question.

"It's fine. I was expecting this question eventually. But no, I am not."

"What I meant was, why haven't you been seen with a girlfriend in quite some time, or someone by your side while you have such a popular well known establishment at such a young age?" I restate the question, feeling proud of myself.

"I just haven't found the right person for me. Everyone only really likes me for the fame or my money. Ma sono sicuro che non sai di cosa sto parlando, vero ragazza tranquilla?" he asks, his sudden language change shocking me.
{ italian translation : but I'm sure you don't know what I'm talking about, do you quiet girl}

I have no idea what he said, but I'm sure it was another one of his smart remarks.

"What?" I ask.

A unintentional shiver runs down my spine as his emerald green eyes continue to stare into my light blue ones.

I knew I shouldn't have volunteered to do this fucking interview...

"Never mind," he leans back.

"Anyway, last question," he runs a tattooed hand through his dark hair, waiting patiently for me to ask him the last question.

"What hobby or activity do you like to do that makes you feel like yourself?" I ask and sigh, suddenly getting an headache.

"Whenever I'm around my little brother and spending time with him, or my best friend Gio," he answers.

I write down his answers, quickly scanning over the paper before looking up at him. "Okay, well that basically wraps everything up. Thank you for your time," I collect my things and stand up, ready to escort him to the elevator.

I turn off the tape recorder as I stuff it into my bag.

"Nice interview," he says, extending his tattooed hand.

"Thanks," I smile sarcastically, showing my dimples and shaking his hand, nodding slowly and fixing my skirt.

"Well I'm happy I could help quiet girl," his deep voice says, the nickname rolling off his tongue, showing his accent off more.

I sigh and look around as I walk him to the elevator, pressing the button and waiting for it to open. Once it does he steps in and turns around, now facing me.

"Romano," I nod.

"Thomas," he nods as I sigh in relief, feeling like the meeting went much better than I expected.

____________________________________

First chapter!

I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know in the comments how you guys feel about it so far ;)

There's a lot of tension between Nicolas and Taylor...

Please vote, comment, and follow! It's greatly appreciated my loves <3

Take care my loves.

xoxo, Aaliyah Rose