Chapter 7,Her Wonderland

When she heard those words,she immediately knew,it was her imaginary friend,the mad hatter!

Now the explanation is a lot more complicated than it may seem,to escape the reality from her life that was absolute hell,she would imagine inside her own mind,the people in her real life as characters from Alice In Wonderland,her father,John was the cheshire cat,her mother,Vanessa,was the queen of hearts,Lucy was the white queen,George was the white rabbit,her sister Marcy,was the doormouse,her elder brother William was the march hare,Cyrus,the butler of the house was the mad hatter,she always found comfort in him,he was more a father to her than anybody else in that house.

The Mad Hatter lead her through the path leading to the tea table,she observed the strange glowing plants,they seemed to be swelling when it detected motion near it,the flowers smelt like a sweet,warm scent of vanilla and caramel,a rather perculiar smell...

"We're here,my dear!"

The Mad Hatter exclaimed rather excitedly,his shoes squeaked like a dog toy,it made Rose giggle.

The table was decorated with roses,each one of them was placed with careful precision,the tea set was one of the most magnificent things she had ever seen,the handle on the teapot was adorned in gold leaf,the pattern on both the tea pot and the tea cups was beautiful,delicate pink little flowers,the tea cups were a cream-white colour and lastly the tablecloth was a silk,it was so elegant that Rose was frightened to touch it,she was scared that she might rip it,it was a pale blue,just like the dress she wore,it was like a ocean of beauty welcoming her to have tea.

Rose all of a sudden for some unknown purpose darted her little,gentle head toward the chairs,

The Mad Hatter encouraged her,

"Go on my dear,they won't bite,we're here to have tea,not to scuffle with one another!"

She nervesouly sat down on an uneven chair,the cushion sowed onto it was extremely uncomfortable,it felt like needles going into the poor girl's body,she picked up one of the tea cups,and The Mad Hatter poured her a cup of tea,a little mouse emerged from the little sugar pot,it started to scream at her with high pitched squeaks...

"ROSE,WAKE UP,ROSE WAKE UP,QUICK,QUICK!"

It gave the girl a huge fright,she ran as fast as her little feet would carry her,she got close to a river and so she stopped to catch her breath...the frogs started to croak in a disturbing fashion,all of a sudden,playing cards flew in front of her turning the world into somewhere else...

"I'm back home..."
She said,with her face wet with tears.