Part - 5

The next two days was busy for both with back to meetings, as per schedule they have to be back in Chennai in three days. Evenings they get to hangout and Vikram was so excited to explore this new relationships, he went far ahead getting Keerthana, an iPad so that it will helpful when she starts her university. He took her to exotic places and they both had good time.

"hey ippo yedhuku ippadi moonja thonga potu irruka?", Divya was on video call with Keerthana.

"illa all this is new for me, I have been independent all these years, now all of sudden someone is pampering me to the core. I am mean TO THE CORE, which is frightening me" Keerthana had a sulking face.

"ooi, avan avan pamper panna aalu illa nu feel pannuran, nee enna na pamper pannuraru nu feel pannure??", Divya was confuse.

"I like dont expect these from him. sometime I feel he is flexing his money to me. I am not someone who gets impressed with money or materialistic things. That McLaren drive, iPad, branded bags and exotic lunch and dinner places. it feels too much and on top it, he doesn't allow me to pay for anything", Keerthana was exhausted listing these.

"may be that's his love language, I am sure he isn't flexing his wealth. May be its his way of showing love. People have different love language to express their love." Divya replied.

"Keerthana, your mom is expressive in showing love, with words of affirmations, but your dad is complete opposite, he expresses his love by serving you, educating you, tending to family needs, he may not be that person who pulls a surprise to show his love, but sure getting things you need, without you even asking him, is his love language", Divya added.

"Ya you are right! May be I should have a conversation with Vikram on that", Keerthana realized what she was missing to understand. 

----------------

"Inniki, enga polam", Vikram was googling what places to go today evening during their lunch in cafe

"I want to go that Michigan lake pier and enjoy the sunset", Keerthana said with a blank face. 

"What we have only three days left, lets try some place cool, we already went to that place and did a tour." Vikram was enthusiastic.

"Yes, yes we did a VIP tour", Keerthana said with sarcastic tone, that got Vikram's attention.

"Sari, madam yen ippadi moonja vechi irrukeenga?", Vikram asked comically thinking that would ease her mood.

"Not funny.", Keerthana replied and turned her face toward the window aimlessly looking into the clear blue sky.

"Okay tell me what's bothering you" Vikram was serious this time.

"Vikram, this is not to hurt you or undermine your efforts in any way, I like spending time together like normal people, I want experiences which I am a part of it too. You never allow me to buy anything from my pocket, you are paying for everything, I am not able to enjoy anything. If we going anywhere I want be part of it, share expenses", Keerthana was waiting to hear from Vikram. But he just gave a smile. 

puriyudha illaya? he just smiling, she thought.

"Sari, Michigan lake sunset, I heard there is very good Mexican food truck thats nice, we can have dinner there.", Vikram said that with a smile. 

Keerthana had confused look.

lengtha peasuvaru nu patha simple uh mudichutaru.

"See, I am not flexing my money here. I know you aren't a materialistic person, if you are one, we wouldn't be talking right now. "Vikram wanted to put her out of her confusion.