Chapter 20: Mystic Iron Man

Începe de la început

>Tsurugi Yoshichika:
Scary to say the least but I guess we understand. So promise us that if we ever become evil through Over Trance or if we ever get Trance Jacked then please find a way to save us.

>Tony Stark:
Oh we will, because that's what heroes do.

After lunch they were all about to head to class until an alarm sounded as there's an incoming invasion at Tokyo. Meanwhile at Tokyo a random guy was just walking until he saw Kurumi killing some thugs in an alley. And at the same time the random guy then saw people running to evacuate as he sees a portal.

>Author (Me):
Not this shit again! I just got here!

And so the random guy runs away as he sees the same old man as the old man saw him running as the random guy told him to hurry up.

>Stan Lee:
Hold your horse kid, I'm coming.

And considering the random guy couldn't just wait he instead helped the old man carry some of his things (Which is his Hotdog Truck & his stuff) as they both got out by driving off as the old man thanked him. Meanwhile at Kurumi's location she can see the portal but luckily she was already ready for battle. Meanwhile at the central control room everyone were told of where the invasion is happening as it's in Ginza at Tokyo, Japan. Everyone sees both the enemy forces but not only it was added with Ultron's robots but with some shadowy figure as Westcott & Ellen arrived & is the only ones leading the invasion force. They can even see Kurumi fighting them off so to be safe they didn't deploy military forces as the only ones needed are both Tony, Shido, Tsurugi, & Athena. And so they were told about the plan as they can't pursue Kurumi for as she's the 1 holding the invasion force off but they have no idea why. Commander Sakaki told them the plan as they need to deploy now as they won't know how long could Kurumi hold on. And so everyone went outside as when they all went inside a V12 Osprey but not Tony as the Mystic Armor arrived at his location. And so he puts the Mystic Armor on as he can follow them as the Heli flies. And so both Iron Man & the Heli takes off as while inside Tsurugi & Athena Tranced while Shido thinks about Kurumi's reason for fighting against Westcott's forces as he might know why. Meanwhile Iron Man remembers of some data he & the rest got against their enemies as he's using the suit that could help him out against an Inversed Spirit. And so they all landed at Ginza as after landing the Heli then took off to get to safety. And so they saw an army of Kurumis fighting against Westcott's forces as some Kurumis were killed by Westcott's hand. And as Westcott kept fighting he was then stopped from killing another Kurumi by blasting him with a Spell Shot which knocked Westcott back a bit. And then Shido starts charging at him as he holds Sandalphon. Meanwhile Tsurugi helps out the other Kurumis as he fights off Westcott's forces. Tsurugi fights by both offense & defense as he even deflected attacks & threw his shield Captain America style. Tsurugi even fights Ellen. Meanwhile Shido & Westcott were on a lock as Westcott's book used a page as a shield until Shido jumped up as Iron Man fired missiles at Westcott but were blocked but the page shield was destroyed for now.

>Isaac Westcott:
Well, well, well, if it isn't the so called "Invincible Iron Man." And if it isn't Shido Takamiya helping the Iron Fool.

>Shido Itsuka:
I swear to god I'll make you pay Westcott!

>Iron Man:
I understand you Shido, so what do you say we kick his ass?

>Shido Itsuka:
You don't have to tell me twice.

And so the 2 of them starts fighting Westcott as Westcott uses his book as he uses his powers for the fight. Westcott even summoned Nibelcoles but Iron Man takes care of them whil Shido takes care of Westcott. Meanwhile Tsurugi fights Ellen as the 2 are stuck in a melee combat between lightsaber versus magic shield. Tsurugi even used his powers as he fights while defending himself. Meanwhile Iron Man took care of the Nibelcoles while Shido was still fighting. When Shido was down Kurumi used her magic arms as it grabbed Shido & got him safe as now he is next to Iron Man. Meanwhile as Tsurugi & Ellen kept fighting Kurumi then joined in as she helps Tsurugi. And so Kurumi & Tsurugi fights Ellen while Ellen thinks that the fight will be easy. Back to Shido & Iron Man they kept fighting Westcott over & over as Westcott was too powerful for their reach. Or so he thought...

>Isaac Westcott:
(While fighting) Don't you see you 2, my power is beyond those of other spirits, & I even became the 2nd Spirit of Origin. So you have no mat--

>Iron Man:
(While fighting) Yada yada yada, eat Unibeam Kasper Hekmatyar!

And so Iron Man fired a Unibeam so powerful it caused Westcott to weaken as he gets injured & blinded. As Westcott regained his vision almost his entire body were frozen solid & then he was shot by missiles as it hurts him. Shido even started swinging Sandalphon as he attacks before Westcott could even react. As the fight goes on the 2 of them fought him together like how Kratos & Atreus fought Baldur as they did a sort of Tag Team fight against an Inverse Spirit. Iron Man even took Westcott's book away & then he ripped it apart & then he destroyed it through Spell Shot.

>Iron Man:
(After destroying Westcott's book with a smug) Oh I'm sorry, was that important?

And so Westcott was now without a weapon as Shido starts swingin while Iron Man starts punching until they both punched & slashed him. When Westcott tries to get up he was then met with an even more powerful Unibeam as not only it decimated him but both Kurumis & Westcott's forces saw a Unibeam so big that when it went far it then destroyed Mt. Fuji as it blew up. This caused Westcott's forces to retreat except Ellen as she ignored Tsurugi & Kurumi as she starts charging at Iron Man but was punched in the gut so hard that she was sent flying. She was now out of energy so she used what's left to escape. After the battle all the Kurumis were gone as when Shido & Tsurugi saw Mt. Fuji destroyed they looked at Iron Man with a face that says "What are we gonna say to the commanders now."

>Iron Man:
Don't worry guys, I'll pay for that.

Back at Vatlantis Ellen reported about Westcott's death as he can no longer come back. When everyone were told about this Ultron just didn't minded as he & Alexis knew that it would happen as Westcott didn't know what he was up against. But it didn't matter to them as their plan still goes on.

To Be Continued