Annika was waiting for him in the room it's been 3 hours she was waiting but he didn't came. She decided to check on him so she left her room to find him then suddenly she stopped when she heard Shivaay and Ragini laughing and talking in the kichen.

R: Aww shivu you're so sweet

S: how?

R: you know how much I like Choco fudge made by you. I'm so happy that you're making this for me

S: oh please no sorry and no thanks in friendship and moreover till you're here you just enjoy

R: yah after that I've to go back to my busy schedule.

A(to herself): wahwah here I'm waiting for him and he's enjoying with this Nagini.
Choco fudge my foot! When he don't care about me then why should I care about him?

Annika left from there secretly while Shivaay and Ragini were enjoying their so called choco fudge. After sometimes Shivaay returned to his room and saw Annika sleeping. He laid beside her then held her shoulder keeping his chin on her shoulder.

S: baby are you asleep?

No response

S: ok jaan I won't disturb your sleep goodnight.

He slept beside hugging her. Before sleeping he placed numerous kisses on her face.
In the morning Annika when woke up she didn't find Shivaay so she thought he must be in the living room or went at office. She also got ready and went downstairs. When she went there she saw Shivaay and Ragini coming.

A: Shivaay from where are you coming?

S: areh woh Ragini wanted to go for a morning walk and today Mohit also got an urgent work in Dubai so after dropping him at airport we went for a morning walk. I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep that's why I didn't woke you up.

A: okay come have breakfast.

Annika served the breakfast to Shivaay when she noticed something on his hand.

A: Shivaay what is this? How did you got hurt?

S: woh umm.... I broke my  phone and accidentally I got a cut. Don't worry I'm fine now.

A: wait a min lemme change your dressing.

S: ok

Annika went to bring the first aid box but when she came back the scene before her shocked her. Ragini was feeding Shivaay!

A: what's going on?

R: Annika today Shivu have a meeting so he is getting late. Because of the wound he can't even eat so I'm feeding him hope you don't mind

S: what's there to mind afterall we are friends right Annika?

A: umm ya ya

S: jaan dressing? Do fast I'm getting late.

A: umm

Annika changed his dressing but she was not liking that he is not giving any attention to her. She felt like to beat the hell out of Ragini.

It was Saturday which means half day. When Annika came back she didn't found Shivaay anywhere at home when Khanna informed that he went at shopping with Ragini!

A(in mind): what the hell is happening? From when this Nagini came, Shivaay and I are not even getting time to spend together. Whole day he is with Nagini. Did he really forgotten me after meeting Nagini?

Her trance was broke when she got a call. She picked up the call and got a big shock.

A: gauri gauri....where are you gauri?

G: di what happen why did you called me?

A: Gauri Sahil!

G: what happen with Sahil?

A:. It was Mom's phone. She said Sahil fell down from 3rd floor balcony of his hostel. His head is injured now he's in hospital

G: whhhhaaatttt! How & when did it happened?

A: idk Gauri but we need to go right now I'm not feeling good.

G: di let's inform others first

A: that we can do later but right now Sahil is more important for us

Ru: Annika bhabi Gauri bhabi what happen?

G: Rudy bhaiya our Sahil met with an accident and he's in hospital now we need to go

Ru: what? Accident? How?

Annika and Gauri told everything to Rudy in short. They bid bye to them and left for Pune hospital where Sahil was admitted. They were also going to live in Bhavya's house.