11) GOD'S SIGN

As per Dadi's wish Shivika & Rikara were asked to go to the Ardhnarishwar temple. Both couples went at the temple to do the puja. Pandit ji arrives and the couples give the things which should be presented to the god.

Pan: Children do you know what this temple and this idol symbolise?

G: I know. It's a mixture of Shankar ji and mata parvati. Mata parvati is a human & shankar ji is god. Ardh means half, nari means woman & ishwar means god..... Means half woman half god which indicates that the good is woman itself. The god is shankar ji & the woman is ma parvati.

Pan: right! But there's another meaning. It's that a man & a woman, a husband & a wife are equal in everything. To maintain everything, to work on something & whatever, both of them should work equally.... You just can't throw everything on one person. A man makes house but a woman make it home, A man may earn money but a woman keep it safe, A man protect his family from evil eyes but a woman bind them together. If both couples earn money then one make it useful & the other keep it safe, if both of them work together then only everything can be fine. Only one person can't do anything alone. That's why everyone should see a man & woman equally. Comeon now let's do the puja.

Both couples sat together to do the puja. The pandit asked rikara to pour water & pluck flowers from the pond meanwhile shivika were helping the pandit.

Pan: daughter you enlighten these diyas and incense sticks.

A: sure pandit ji.

O: pandit ji can we pluck all these flowers?

P: pluck the white, yellow & blue only.

O: ok pandit ji.

A: pandit ji this matchstick isn't working.

P: wait let me help you....Shivaay beta please hold this plate full of sindoor. Be careful it shouldn't be fall

S: yes pandit ji

Shivaay held the plate and pandit ji helps Annika. A strong wind blew against Shivaay and few Sindoor fly with the wind then fell on Annika's hairline. Annika touched it and saw there was sindoor in her hairline then looked at Shivaay who was already looking at him.

A: sindoor! Shivaay what you did? Didn't panditji told you to hold it carefully?

Pan: its ok Annika beta. Infact it's very pure, it's god's sign.

S: god's sign?

Pan: yes, it means god have given their blessings to you. You both will stay forever together happily.

Shivika looked towards each other. He smiled while she try to hid from his gaze. Rikara and Shivika did their puja soon and left the mandir. After reaching home Shivaay narrated the whole incident to Dadi.

D: wahh puttar that's a great thing. Annika beta never forget to wear your sindoor even after 21 days

S: dadi it's ok don't force her

D: I'm just saying

S: but still.... If she doesn't want then it's ok.

A: dadi I'll do as you said.

S: really?

A: of course, my mom has taught me moral values. Importance of relations like marriage too.

S: wow

D: learn something from your wife billu look how sanskari she is

S(in mind): I know it very well dadi.