13) INSECURITIES

One day Priyanka informed Shivaay that his old friend Mohit is coming along with his cousin sister today who's also a friend of Shivaay's friend. He was excited to meet them but Annika was unaware of it as she was in office.
At evening when she came back from the office she saw a girl hugging Shivaay and it didn't went well with her. She called him from behind softly.

A: Shivaay

S: Annika come here

He went towards her and dragged her with him with full of excitement to introduce her with his friends.

S: Annika he's Mohit & she's Ragini. My school friends.

M & R: hi Annika

A: hii...

R: So you must be Shivu's wife right

A: no I'm Shivaay's wife

Ru: areh Annika bhabi the way you call him bagadbilla the same way Ragini call him Shivu.

A: ohh is it Nagini

R: Ragini not Nagini

M: btw Annika I think you remember me?

A: umm did we met before?

M: comeon don't say you forgot....

G: Anu di you guys were in same college he is same guy who saved you from being ragged in the first day of your college

S: is it true?

G: yes jiju

S: thankyou Mohit for saving her.

A: I'm sorry how can I forget this.

R: it's been a long time that's why you forgotten I guess.

M: but no worries you remembered that I was the one who saved you now.

A: I'm very thankful to you

S: wifey you behave so bold then why Mohit had to save you? Why didn't you broke your senior's leg?(whispered)

A: shut up idiot It was my first day orelse they would've been wincing in pain the same way you were when I kicked you from bed  yesterday.(whispered)

S: you're a wicked woman really(whispered)

R: Shivu I came after many days and your attention is somewhere else

S: umm nothing it's not like that

Annika didn't like the way Ragini was talking. If she wasn't Shivaay's friend till now she would've been thrown out from the house by Annika herself.

Pinky called everyone for dinner. Annika was about to sit beside Shivaay but Ragini sat before her so having no choice left she sat on the opposite chair which was beside Mohit.

During dinner Ragini & Shivaay were talking continuously forgetting about the whole world including her. She remembered that till Ragini's arrival they used to sat beside each other, Shivaay used to flirt with her irritate her during dinner even sometimes he used to feed her by himself but today he is not even looking at her and it didn't went well by her.

Mohit was trying to make a conversation with her but she was just humming. Annika finished her dinner as soon as possible while Shivaay & Ragini plate was still the same. She left from the dinner table and went at her room.

A(in mind): Shivaay didn't even talked with anyone at dinner his all attention was on Ragini can't he see that his wife also present here? How will he when he was busy with that Nagini. Let him come today then I'll teach him a good lesson.