7) JEALOUS BIWI

The reception party started. From business associates to business rivals of Oberois & Trivedis also came.

Among them a lady came running towards Shivaay & hugged him tightly.

Lady: Shivaay baby....

Shivaay was dumbstruck & Annika was thinking who is she. Omrupri were shocked including pinky.

P: oh my mata Tia.

Omrupri: lady baba!...

Anirivya: Lady baba?

T: Shivaay baby you know how much I missed you?

S: Tia what are you doing here?

T: Baby your business associate Tarun Kapoor is my cousin. I came with him only.

S: oh enjoy

Annika didn't liked the way Tia was calling Shivaay as Shivaay Baby afterall he is her husband. Annika encircled his arms with her hand, Shivaay was shocked by this action but he gave a smile towards her. Tia didn't liked it and pushed Annika.

S: Annika

T: who is this poor bitch & why she's standing so close to you baby? You greedy girl you think my baby will like someone like you? Or you think that you can trap him and take his money? Tch tch your plan is backfired get lost now I'm with my baby you don't need to come near him.

Now it was enough for Annika. She was fuming in anger, She looked at Shivaay & then on Tia. Except Tia everyone understood by Annika's expression what's gonna happen next. Pinky & Sunanda were all ready to watch Tia's oh my mata.

A: If I'm not wrong then you're Tia Kapoor the daughter of Mr. Dinesh Kapoor & Mrs. Shobha Kapoor who is dependent on her father's money who enjoy on the money of her siblings & cousins like Romi, Tarun & Swetlana. And here giving lectures to me about being greedy

T: mind your words girl. They're my family members whatever I do with their money is my wish. But you just look at you trying to get my Shivaay baby's money.

A: Lemme introduce myself to you, I'm Annika Vardhan Trivedi & she(pointing towards Gauri) my sister Gauri Vardhan Trivedi. The founders and owners of Trivedi Enterprises. We make our own money & we have enough and more money than your family so before using your mouth see with whom you're speaking.

Tia gulped hearing Annika's words. She couldn't believe it's Annika, one of the Trivedi sisters whom she was calling greedy. Now it was time for Tia to get insulted more.

A: and what did you said Shivaay baby right? Who the hell gave you permission to call my husband like that? Don't you have manners? And btw to whom I'm asking, the girl who is trying to trap other's husband to enjoy on his money.

T: hus... husband....Shivaay baby you got married?

A: shut up and stop this baby baby. Can't believe that you don't know we are married. Before coming to the party didn't you read anything on the invitation card or didn't you asked your brother about the party? Bas party ka nam suna aur muh uthake chali ayi wah besharam ki buriya.

Tia started crying and ran away from there before Annika insults her more. When she left everyone except Shivaay burst into laughing, he was just looking at his jealous & angry wife.

A: reception khatam hone do phir apko mujhe bohot sawalo ke jawab dene hai.

Shivaay gulped seeing Annika's anger.

S: avi baat karle?

A: ji nahi. Mujhe yaha tamasha khara nahi karna.

S: wo Tia toh actually