(25) FLUFF ENDING💖

Tarian woke up with a jolt in a clod sweat, tears falling freely from his eyes as he choked for air.

"Woah baby what happened?" Dex asked as he woke up to his boyfriend's gasps for breaths and sobs.

Tarian took one look at Dex before tackling him into a hug.

"Oof-" Dex huffed by the impact. Nevertheless he wrapped his arms around Tarian and whispered calming things into his ear.

"Its okay, whatever it was isn't real. It was all just a nightmare. You're safe, I'm here."

Eventually Tarian calmed down enough to tell Dex all about his horrible nightmare.

"Oh baby." Dex said in a sympathetic tone as his hug tightened on the poor boy.

"I'm not going anywhere. And I already told you, the police aren't going to find us. I have been doing this for years, trust me." Dex reasured before kissing the top of Tarian's head.

"How about we watch a movie and cuddle to get your mind off of the nightmare?" Dex asked calmly.

He wanted to work on villain training with Tarian but now was not a good time to try and do that.

Tarian nodded as a silent response, his grip on their hug not loosening at all.

So Dex turned on "Wonder" off of Disney+ for them to watch.

***

Years later the two were the most wanted villains in their country but were still in love and now married.

Tarian's friend was ghosted by him because of the risks of him texting her while being the villain he was now.

Oh! Also Tarian and Dex had two pet cats that they adopted from being strays.

One was a black cat named London because both boys have always wanted to visit the place and the other cat was brown with white and black spots names Spotty.

They all four lived happily ever after, always undercover and careful but happy 💗
_________________________________________

320 Words! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHITTY RUSHED ENDING!!! 😭😭😭