(6) Art?

Mandex^^^⚠️Bl**d, cussing, talk of someone being hung⚠️ I drew all of the drawings exsept for the tree
_________________________________________
He opens all of the doors and looks inside when he finds Tarian's old room...

"Dang... he really looked up to his dad." Dex muttered as he looked around seeing all sorts of newspaper clippings, magazine story's, posters, and a lot of other things about Tarian's father and other big superheros around the room.

He looks through the desk in Tarian's room and finds multiple sketch books.

"So he can draw huh?" He asks before opening the page to one of them.

"Damn." He muttered as he saw all of the amazing drawings littered through it all.

He grabs a different one and flips through the pages in that one as well.

Then he sees the last page... it's a photo of him.

It wasn't the best drawing he had ever seen but it wasn't terrible either

It wasn't the best drawing he had ever seen but it wasn't terrible either. He was actually quite shocked that Tarian would draw him.

After taking a photo of the drawing on his phone he grabbed the last sketchbook and saw that the first page was of him yet again.

There were question marks on the eyes in the one with his hair pulled up so he must have not seen what color they are.

"I dont know if I should be creeped out or be honored in a way?" Dex said aloud before flipping through the rest of the pages only to find that the rest of it was empty.

"I'll bring this one back home with me and give it to him." He said before tucking the book under his arm and moving on to the next room.

Once he thought he was done with searching the entire house he smelt a terrible odor coming from a small door inside of the last room.

"The attic?" He thought aloud before pushing it open and walking inside.

The smell grew stronger making him hold his shirt over his noes.

"Well danm." He muttered when he saw Tarian's father's body hanging from the ceiling.

The smell was the body being trapped in the hot attic.

"Well at least we won't have to worry about him anymore." Dex said before turning around and leaving the house, quickly going back to his own.

***Jump backwards in time & focusing on Tarian***

He saw Mandex leave and once he knew that he was fully out of the house he started to explore.

The house was massive, had a total of fifteen rooms and five of those were locked.

Tarian found a pencil in a drawer of Dex's desk and then went back to his room.

"I know Mandex said not to customize this place too much but I don't have anything else to do." T thought aloud before deciding to draw something on the bare walls knowing that it would probably be chipped away anyway.

***1 hour later***

"I'm back! You didn't break anything right?" Mandex yelled through the house as he opened the door.

"I didn't break anything. I stayed in my room for the most part." Tarian replied as he walked out from his room.

"And what were you doing in there? Staring at a wall? Jearking off? What?" Dex asked with a laugh when he saw Tarian's face redden.

"I took a nap." He replied, rubbing his eye.

In doing that he showed Dex his hands and so Dex was able to see that they had led all over them.

"What were you drawing on?" Dex asked, grabbing both of Tarian's hands and looking at them, the sketch book falling to the ground in the process.

"The walls, what's that?" Tarian answered truthfully before asking about the object that had dropped.

"Oh, that's your sketch book from your house. I found your father... he isnt alive anymore so you don't have to worry about him." Dex said with a shrug before realizing what Tarain had said.

"Wait on my wall? What did you draw?!" He asked as he walked into the bedroom.

Tarian picked up the sketch book and tore the page out before throwing the paper away and following Dex into the room.

"Its a willow tree." He answered as he watched Dex's reaction to the drawing.

"Did you have a reference for this? Do you have your phone?" Mandex asked as he turned back to face Tarian

"No, I had my memory and a pencil. I used my finger for the shading and the corner of the desk to sharpen the pencil." Tarian replied with a shrug as Dex looked at him like he was crazy.

"And you did this entire thing in an hour?" He asked sounding extremely shocked.

"Yep." Tarian replied with a nod before moving and flopping down onto the bed, his sketchbook held against his chest.

"Very impressive." Dex said before seeing the sketchbook and smirking.

"Oh and this is what I look like with my hair up." He sad before pulling his hair up into a pony tail like in the sketch Tarian had done.

Tarian blushed as he threw the sketchbook onto his desk, not looking at Mandex out of embarrassment.

"Look at me when I try to show you something." Dex said as he sat down infront of the boy, his hair now looking identical to the sketch.

Tarian looked at him, their eyes meeting for a moment before Tarian looked up to his hair.

"Why is there a black streak in it?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Because of some weird genetics thing. Why? You don't like it? Do you think I'm ugly?" Dex asked faking hurt on the outside but laughing on the inside when he saw how panicked Tarian became.

"What? No, it makes you look hot- I mean cool. It makes you look very cool." Tarian said instantly hiding his face in his hands, clearly flustered by his mistake.

"Aww you think I'm hot~ That's adorable." Dex cooed as he ran a hand through Tarian's hair, pulling it slightly.

What he didn't expect was for him to hear a soft moan from the hero...

_____________________

1,065 Words! I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖