(25) ANGST ENDING 💔

⚠️Cussing, yelling, death, crying, suicide, ANGST⚠️
_______________________________________
When Tarian woke up for the second time it was to the sound of sirens.

His eyes shot open in panic thinking that they were at the house. Has someone found out where they are? Did someone figure out that they were villains living here? Is Dex okay?

"Dex!" Tarian yelled as he sat up, panic in his eyes.

"Woah, calm down baby. Did you have a bad dream or something?" Dex asks as he wrapped his arms around Tarian's waist, his head lifted off of the pillows so he could see his lover.

"Y-your okay?" Tarian asked as he looked down at Dex, his shakey hands gripping onto Mandex's.

"Of course I am Love, are you?" Dex asked as he sat up, now pulling Tarian into a hug.

"Yeah I'm fine I just heard sirens and got scared. I thought someone had figured out that we live here and are villains and stuff..." Tarian trailed off sheepishly before relaxing into the hug.

"What sirens? I didn't hear anything." Dex asked with a raised brow showing his confusion.

"T-the sirens, can't you hear them? They are so loud." Tarian asked still being able to hear the loud blaring sounds.

"No? Baby are you okay? I think your hear-" Dex was cut off by a loud BANG coming from their front door.

"CITY POLICE, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP NOW AND NOBODY WILL BE HARMED!" A loud voice boomed throughout the house instantly spiking Tarian panic.

"What do we do? We have to get out of the house! They can't get us!" He said as he quickly got out of the bed.

"Who are you talking about baby?" Dex asked sounding even more confused then before.

"The cops? Didn't you hear them, you were just cut off by them!" Tarian said as he grabbed Dex's hand and began to pull him out of the window.

Well he attempted to at least.

"Baby nobody is here. I was cut myself off because I heard a buzzing sound and was trying to find the bug. I was side tracked and stopped talking. Nobody is here." Dex said as he stopped Tarian from moving.

"There are cops! They are getting closer! Please! We have to leave!" Tarian pleaded, his eyes shining with panicked tears.

"Nobody is here! What are you talking about?" Dex asked as he pulled Tarian into a hug, the boy struggling against him for a moment before breaking into sobs.

"WE'RE COMING IN!" The loud voice boomed again now bursting down the room door only making Tarian sob harder.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Tarain yelled to the cops, hoping he can act their way through this as if the cops got the wrong address.

"We want him dead! Invador is high on our kill list so we are here to take his name off!" An officer yelled back while they all pulled their guns out and pointed it at the two.

"NO! I WON'T LET YOU!" Tarian yelled as he jumped infront of Dex taking about five bullets, none hitting vital places.

Colapsing to the floor he looked up and saw Mandex in tears.

"Baby... I love you..." Mandex said before colapsing beside of him.

Tarian looked down and saw that a bullet had struck him inbetween the chest, directly in his heart.

"YOU KILLED HIM!" Tarian tried to yell but it came out as a choked whisper / sobb combo.

"Yes, that was our goal. Goodbye." The officers said before leaving once again leaving Dex dead and Tarian severely wounded.

Tarian couldn't look at Dex. He couldn't bring himself to look at his dead body again.

The only thing left in this world that he cared about was dead.

Slowly, with tears pooling from his eyes he stood up and walked over to the window.

"I'll see you soon love." He muttered before closing his eyes and falling forward.

The wind rushed in his ears as if singing him to a forever sleep, it was almost relaxing and peaceful in a way.

As if in slow motion his body fell to the ground, neck snapping in the impact, killing him instantly leaving blood to pool around the now dead body...
_________________________________________

714 Words! Sorry for late updates and putting the ending so soon!