6. COME AND TRIM MY CHRISTMAS TREE (BUCKY BARNES)

originally published december 18, 2021

request: 😂 is it bad imma request another ransom. Nah I'm not. But Bucky 😏 if your comfortable with this. Teasing bucky with the high thighs and all that stuff. Sexy Santa stuff. You can go into detail if they do the special cuddle or not i don't mind. Just Bucky being teased.

pairing: bucky barnes x fem!reader

summary: you take great pleasure in teasing bucky.

word count: 728

warnings?: implied smut, strip tease, pet name (sugar) not proofread

note: this was written between november 8-20, 2021.

"Santa baby, just slip a Sable under the tree for me

"Santa baby, just slip a Sable under the tree for me. Been an awful good girl," you sang, your hands running down your body until they reached the pretty bow you had tied around your waist. You slowly tugged on the end of it, letting it unravel, your robe falling open. Bucky let out a quiet gasp, blue eyes blown wide as he took in the red, lacy lingerie you wore underneath. "Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight."

It had been Bucky's idea. Well, sort of. He'd mentioned in passing, months ago, about how he wondered what it would be like to go to a strip club. Said he'd never go to one, that he didn't want to see any half-naked woman who wasn't you, but that he was interested in seeing someone perform something so sensual, so sexy for him. And, well, your Christmas present for him was born. One of your friends was a stripper back when she was in med school, and offered to teach you how to give the best damn strip tease in your life.

"Sugar, please, just let me touch—"

You shook your head. "Nuh uh, you know the rules baby. You only get to touch when I let you touch."

"You're gonna be the death of me."

"And what a sweet death it shall be." You began to shrug off your robe, letting it slip down your arms while you sang, "Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue. I'll wait up for you, dear. Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight."

A pool of red velvet sank around your feet.

"Think of all the fun I've missed. Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed." You winked at Bucky, smirking as he let out a low growl. "Next year, I could be just as good if you check off my Christmas list."

"You better not be thinking about kissing other fellas," Bucky said.

You could only giggle, swinging your hips as you took slow steps toward him. "Santa baby, I want a yacht, and really, that's not a lot. Been an angel all year. Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight."

"You're makin' it real hard, sugar," he groaned, eyes raking up and down your body. "Makin' me real hard. C'mon, please, let me just touch you, please—"

You reached him, nudging his legs apart.

"Santa honey, one little thing I really need." You sat on one of his thighs, reaching up to touch him. The tips of your fingers grazed his jaw, turning his face towards yours. You leaned in, whispering in his ear, "The deed to a platinum mine."

Bucky groaned, his hands coming to rest on your hips, but you only swatted him away.

"Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight." You peppered kisses down his jaw, down his neck, before looking up and singing, "Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and checks. Sign your 'x' on the line. Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight."

"Oh, I'll stuff your stocking—"

"Come and trim my Christmas tree," you sang, shifting so you were straddling him. Your hands run down his chest. "With some decorations bought at Tiffany's."

"Fuck, sugar, I'll get you anything you want if you just let me—"

"I really do believe in you. Let's see if you believe in me," you sang, tapping the tip of his nose. You said, "Don't forget who's in charge right now, baby. Hate to see you end up on the naughty list."

Bucky let out a shuddering breath, his Adam's apple bobbing as he gulped, but held his tongue.

"Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing." You held up your left hand, and used your right hand to point at your left ring finger. "A ring, I don't mean on the phone."

"I'll marry you right now, swear to God—"

"Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. Hurry down the chimney tonight. Hurry, tonight." You grabbed his hands, guiding them so that he could finally touch you. "Such a good boy. Now's time for your real present."

"That wasn't my present?"

"Nah, baby, you got a lil bit unwrapping to do before you get your real present."

His pretty blue eyes lit up. "Say no more."

And, well, let's just say he really loved his present.