5. NAUGHTY OR NICE (RANSOM DRYSDALE) (18+)

originally published december 17, 2021

request: Ok ok this isn't a request just an idea which I know you will accept me saying and not another account cause they don't like the NSFW stuff BUT Ransom pounding you till ya can't walk while the families down stairs for Xmas and he's all like "hush good girl" like...tell me that would be him and it's not just a me thing? Again not a request just would he do that...?

pairing: ransom drysdale x fem!reader

summary: ransom gives you his christmas present at the family christmas party.

word count: 346

warnings?: 18+ MINORS DNI, smut, not proofread

note: this was written between november 8-17, 2021.

"That's it, petal," he grunted, his hips snapping, his fingers digging into you

"That's it, petal," he grunted, his hips snapping, his fingers digging into you. "Such a good girl, letting me take you wherever I want."

Your eyes fluttered shut, but they snapped back open as his hand tapped at your face.

"Keep your eyes open, petal," Ransom whispered, his lips ghosting over the shell of your ear. He locked eyes with you in the mirror, smirking slightly. "See how good I make you feel? No one else can do this. No one knows you like I do."

Stars dotted in the corners of your vision as the rough pad of his finger circled your clit. You clenched down on him, unable to stop the moan from escaping you.

"Everyone out there thinks you're so nice. That you're a good girl who could never do anything wrong. But I know the truth." His thrusts grew more erratic, his high quickly approaching. "My pretty girl's got a naughty streak."

"Only for you," you gasped, your head falling back onto his shoulder.

"That's right, all this just for me." He pressed kisses down your jaw, whispering, "C'mon, petal, cum for me."

As the pleasure washed over you, Ransom kissed down your neck, reaching his own high shortly after you. "God, I fucking love you, petal."

"I love you, too, Ran," you said, tilting your head to kiss his lips.

"AND I WISH YOU TWO WOULD STOP FUCKING IN THE BATHROOM," shouted Ransom's cousin Jacob from the other side of the bathroom door.

"What sort of sick freak listens to two people have sex?" you shouted back. "Get a fucking life! There's, like, a thousand bathrooms in this house!"

"Stick around any longer and you'll get to listen to the encore!" Ransom shouted.

"Ooh, an encore?" you asked. 

"Course, petal, you know I can never get enough of you," he said, kissing the top of your head.

"YOU TWO ARE FUCKING GROSS!" Jacob shouted. 

"You know, tormenting your family and getting laid is probably the best Christmas present you could get me," you laughed.

"What can I say? I'm very generous."