Episode 12: EndGame

⚠️Warning: This Chapter is extremely graphic especially towards the end.. I suggest those of you with weak stomachs to tread lightly..

"NOO. PLEASE. I Beg for them to stop. Please." I kept begging the men holding me down over and over. I couldn't believe Seungmin decided to put himself in that situation.

I didn't want to watch him die.

"The game is simple," Seungmin explains," We roll a  dice for moves. Places on the board have benefits and punishments. The goal is to go around the board once. The first to do so wins. The two left standing have to spin a wheel for a big final punishment.."
"Your really not as enthusiastic as I am.." Ox comments.
"You wanted me to explain.. let's start by age. You go first."
Jeongin rolls his eyes picking up the large dice.

"3"

"Hayley go." She nods before taking the dice in her hands and rolling them.
"Don't have to tell me twice.. " she rolls with a 2 onto a special area. A masked man gives her a card to read out loud.
"Tell the audience your address and don't exclude a thing.. WAIT my address?! My fucking family lives there."
"Tell them." Jeongin hissed. She sighs loudly before exposing her address. Of course, from what I saw on the monitors, the comments go wild at this reveal. Some saying horrid things about what they'd do to her family and others screaming with death threats at her.

"Sky ~~ Take a go at the dice.." Jeongin teases.

He breathes in and throws them towards the center.  The first die rolls to a 3 and the second barely flips over onto a 1.
"4. With a punishment card.."
"Ooh~ Already a punishment?? Interesting." Comments Ox.
Seungmin walks over to the 4th spot and takes a card.
"Using a knife, play the 5 finger roulette game."

Two masked men walk in with a table and a knife. Casually, Seungmin stands over the table placing his left hand out. He slowly spreads his fingers evenly and grabs the knife.
"You should sing the song while your at it Sky.."

Minnie than begins while silently singing the song as to keep the rhythm consistent..

"Oh.. I have all my fingers
The Knife goes chop chop chop...
And if I hit the spaces in-between my fingers will fall off.."

He starts off fairly slow stabbing in-between the spaces with each beat...

"And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out, but all the same I play this game because that's what it's all about.."

Minnie looks up at me and then back down casually as if the game started to bore him...

"Ohh Chop chop chop
I'm picking up the speed and if I hit my fingers than my hand will start to bleed.."

As the song suggests he ends up picking up the speed. And he repeats the song over with that new speed. My heart beats fast out of my chest as he continues without stopping or hesitating.

Suddenly all you hear was a thud of the knife and a deep hiss from Seungmin..

He purposely stabbed the back of his hand.

It seems he was desperate to finish up, so he took the initiative and ended himself..
Ox laughs loudly, "Fucking Christ Sky. You really are impatient."
"I'm just ready to see one of you die already." He states ripping the knife out and onto the floor. All his blood gushes out as the knife was roughly pulled. The whole table and the floor under began to immediately hold what leak out.. It looked so painful, yet Minnie didn't cry out. He just continued on walking back to his spot on the board.
"Fair enough.."
Hayley starts to add in her two cents,"There's definitely something wrong with you.."
"Oh shut the fuck up Hayley." Jeongin says bluntly.
She gives him an ugly look as he begins to roll his dice.