That makes Barış laugh again.

"A lot," he admits. "More than what any of us can go through in ten lifetimes. My brother and I have an inheritance. And of course Reyhan and your children too. But the majority of the family fortune is devoted to business and charity. Buying a hospital is just a regular business transaction."

"But a whole hospital?" Reyhan asks, still in shock.

"You're his baby girl, Reyhan," Barış explains. "Of course he'd buy you a hospital."

"Me?" she squeaks adorably and all the men laugh.

"Who else, Silly? What are the rest of us going to do with a hospital?"

On that note, Zafer and Barış let them pass and continue on to the room.

"Rich people are so weird," Reyhan mutters, shaking her head.

"Well, Sweetheart. You are one of those "rich people" now. You have your own hospital to prove it. And to think, my mother thinks you're with me for my money. My money is pocket change to you apparently."

"Emir," she sys with an exasperated groan. "This isn't funny."

"It's actually pretty hilarious, when you think about it," he says, continuing to laugh.

She just scowls at him. But then he kisses her pouty lips until she can no longer remember what she was so mad about in the first place. It's solid evidence that what she has with Emir is more than any amount of money either of them may or may not have. Their love is precious. Their children are invaluable. The life they've built together, priceless. And if it took her father buying her a hospital to protect her child, then she can accept that. Pride has no place when it comes to the safety of her family.

A knock at the door reminds them that they still have a few more things to do before they can go home. So with one last kiss to her forehead, Emir leaves to allow the nurses to give her one last exam and help her change into her street clothes. When he gets out into the hall, he leans against the wall and lets out a sigh of relief. It's almost over. Soon he'll be home with Reyhan and the kids and everyone will be safe. Because his mother will be locked away behind bars.

He gets a pang in his chest, but knows it can't end any other way. His mother did this to herself. But then he realizes the pang isn't guilt over his part in sending his mother to jail. He actually feels bad because there is no guilt. He knows with everything in him that his mother is getting exactly what she deserves. He has nothing to feel guilty about on that topic. If there's any guilt, it's because he's allowed her to terrorize his family for so long. And for what? Money? Power? Influence? She threw away love and family and loyalty because of greed. If anything, he's sad about what she's going to miss out on from now on.

Now, all that's left is to tell her. She thinks she's won this game. But she's about to find out she's actually lost everything. Her name. Her money. Her freedom. But most importantly ... her family. And by the time she realizes what she's lost, it'll be too late for her to try to get it back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Get her dressed and ready for transport."

Cavidan hears the words from one of her guards and becomes alarmed. She hasn't heard back from her lawyer yet. So she doesn't know if Emir came through with his part of the deal in exchange for the baby's return. She can't leave this hospital without knowing the charges have been dropped. She refuses to go to prison for any amount of time, no matter how small. Up until now, she's managed to fake different setbacks to her health in order to convince the hospital she still needs to be here. But it sounds like all that's over now. She'll have to convince the nurse to try to get her more time.